Check your account email address ×

Fauci on the way out.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tom hit his head or something this morning...first a 180 degree flip on Fauci and now agreeing with Racer....strange days indeed. 

Have I expressed my opinion of Fauci before today?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Have I expressed my opinion of Fauci before today?  

Well let's put it this way...you've done a 180 on the whole issue in general. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All true. And exactly why I mentioned the part about who gets forced to pay for it all. 

Well who do you think pays for public transportation? Stop being a racer, dammit!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well let's put it this way...you've done a 180 on the whole issue in general. 

So no real 180 on Fauci like you claimed. Thanks. 

We have responded well to this virus. Much better than any expert predicted. Its time to start looking at a way for some areas to get back to work.  The longer this goes on the worse its going to be. I’m not saying tomorrow but lets get these plans dialed in and have some good news for a change. 

we are seeing peak right now. Lets get the next phase rolling. At least lets start talking about the plan. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So no real 180 on Fauci like you claimed. Thanks. 

We have responded well to this virus. Much better than any expert predicted. Its time to start looking at a way for some areas to get back to work.  The longer this goes on the worse its going to be. I’m not saying tomorrow but lets get these plans dialed in and have some good news for a change. 

we are seeing peak right now. Lets get the next phase rolling. At least lets start talking about the plan. 

This is the first day I've heard you call him a fucking liar that needs to be fired.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is the first day I've heard you call him a fucking liar that needs to be fired.

Lets see how Fauci evolves over the next week if he is still there. If his tune changes maybe he can stay. If he is just revising the numbers downward for the 4th time then he needs to go. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Fauci has done a great job. He’s responded well and with honesty as the facts have evolved. 

Of course he has but now that he has uttered the slightest bit of perceived criticism of Trump they all have had a sudden change of opinion.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fauci has done a great job. He’s responded well and with honesty as the facts have evolved. 

Fauci needs to change his tune or be shown the door. The guy is a clown.  No American has been more wrong about this virus than Fauci. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course he has but now that he has uttered the slightest bit of perceived criticism of Trump they all have had a sudden change of opinion.

He didn’t criticize trump yet the fucking lunatics here have lost their shit. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Fauci needs to change his tune or be shown the door. The guy is a clown.  No American has been more wrong about this virus than Fauci. 

I’m all for putting sludgy in there. It would be more representative of the trump mind set. :lol:  

.....and something the laugh at. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

the entire medical community is learning as they go on this. Give me some examples of how wrong he has been. Or are you referring to the modelling estimates? 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He didn’t criticize trump yet the fucking lunatics here have lost their shit. 

it's funny watching them launch their assaults on him right on cue. And the best part is they have no idea how predictable their actions are. Trump says dance, they fucking dance! :lol: 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump makes a pretty good point.  Its all on tape.  Fauci going around late into Feb. making statement that everything was pretty much ok. Flights were already banned from China.   Fauci should know better than to make comments like that in a hyper partisan and crazy time such as we're in now.

But you have no problem with Trump calling Dem Governors snakes and expecting them to kiss his ass...SMH

But that Fauci should know better!!!   :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yup. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's funny watching them launch their assaults on him right on cue. And the best part is they have no idea how predictable their actions are. Trump says dance, they fucking dance! :lol: 

They hear what they want to hear about the doctor. During the last part of February he warned about the need to watch for levels of contagiousness. But somehow the dummies hear don’t hear that. 

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

All true. And exactly why I mentioned the part about who gets forced to pay for it all. 

LOL.  Yes, everyone gets to pay to make living in cities cheap and easy.  Anler is proving my point perfectly.

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

People have heard and seen Fauci straight from Fauci.  I’ve seen about enough.  Time for him to go.  The left now pulling for him as some “hero” cements my thoughts on him being way past his prime.