Check your account email address ×

All you’re square bodies belong to me.

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Nice 

LS swap?

Nope!!!!   :lol:

undecided, but it will be a Ford.  I want go old school with 460  I have laying here.   Buddy wants Coyote in it .  we still a ways out . Have some issues we are addressing first and then see what kind of budget he has left. 

Just now, Cold War said:

undecided, but it will be a Ford.  I want go old school with 460  I have laying here.   Buddy wants Coyote in it .  we still a ways out . Have some issues we are addressing first and then see what kind of budget he has left. 

Buddy LS swapped his 78 ford it’s sweet 

coyote is a decent motor but the cost is big for no advantage over an LS 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

4 b cummins

23 minutes ago, ACE said:

Buddy LS swapped his 78 ford it’s sweet 

coyote is a decent motor but the cost is big for no advantage over an LS 

Agreed.  
He is big Ford guy .  So it has to be FOMOCO.  

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Agreed.  
He is big Ford guy .  So it has to be FOMOCO.  

The modern EFI is one of the main things 

weve even adapted LS fuel injection to older SBC’s here and that alone makes a big difference 

• Like 1

My Dad had a 74 Ford F150 XLT that I wanted badly but he sold it before I got my license and had the money to pay for it. I've told him numerous times, if he had of waited and sold me that truck I'd likely be a Ford guy today like him. :D He doesn't like hearing that as he's a die hard Ford truck guy and practically laughed at me when I bought my all my GM's and my recent Ram. (internet pic) His was dark/Navy blue and I had plans for it. :sad:

ford-f100-xlt-ranger-utility-lhd.jpg

9 minutes ago, irv said:

My Dad had a 74 Ford F150 XLT that I wanted badly but he sold it before I got my license and had the money to pay for it. I've told him numerous times, if he had of waited and sold me that truck I'd likely be a Ford guy today like him. :D He doesn't like hearing that as he's a die hard Ford truck guy and practically laughed at me when I bought my all my GM's and my recent Ram. (internet pic) His was dark/Navy blue and I had plans for it. :sad:

ford-f100-xlt-ranger-utility-lhd.jpg

Wouldn’t a 74 be an f100?

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Wouldn’t a 74 be an f100?

You're likely right, Ace? Just assumed the were all F one fiddy's. 

2 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Love the old fords

x2.  We had a 78 F150 with a 351 and 4 speed for a work truck back in the day that was a beast.  For personal vehicles, I had a run of 92 F150, 95 F250 Supercab Powerstroke, 99 F350 Supercab Powerstroke and also owned 3 F450s, and an F550.  My uncle died with a 73 F250 in the garage with 13,000 original miles.  He basically just used it to plow his driveway and drive into town on occasion.   Another truck I owned and miss was a 92 Ford Ranger, complete bare bones, 4 cylinder, 4 speed, 2wd.  Loved that wimpy little thing.  Definitely like the old Fords  :bc: 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  We had a 78 F150 with a 351 and 4 speed for a work truck back in the day that was a beast.  For personal vehicles, I had a run of 92 F150, 95 F250 Supercab Powerstroke, 99 F350 Supercab Powerstroke and also owned 3 F450s, and an F550.  My uncle died with a 73 F250 in the garage with 13,000 original miles.  He basically just used it to plow his driveway and drive into town on occasion.   Another truck I owned and miss was a 92 Ford Ranger, complete bare bones, 4 cylinder, 4 speed, 2wd.  Loved that wimpy little thing.  Definitely like the old Fords  :bc: 

That's awesome :thumbsup:. I currently drive a Dodge but lived my old fords . Had 2 96s. 4.9 4x4 f150 and a f250 power stroke . Loved those 2. Also had a 86 2.9 bronco 2 and a 78 bronco with a 460 lol. Miss all 4

1 hour ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

That's awesome :thumbsup:. I currently drive a Dodge but lived my old fords . Had 2 96s. 4.9 4x4 f150 and a f250 power stroke . Loved those 2. Also had a 86 2.9 bronco 2 and a 78 bronco with a 460 lol. Miss all 4

Your 78 Bronco had either a 400M or 351M for an engine. The 460 wasn't an option.

6 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Your 78 Bronco had either a 400M or 351M for an engine. The 460 wasn't an option.

We put it in after. It was an original 351. 460 came out of a Lincoln.  It wasnt anywhere near stock.  If we go down this path , my 70 gremlin x had a 401 4sp from a javelin lol

59 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

We put it in after. It was an original 351. 460 came out of a Lincoln.  It wasnt anywhere near stock.  If we go down this path , my 70 gremlin x had a 401 4sp from a javelin lol

Ah, gotcha.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Had a few dodges over the yrs but had

79 f250 4x4 

83 f250 4

84 f 250

2- 88 f 250's 4x4 

97 f 250 

2001 f 350

2002 f 250

Now have   2006 f 350 , 2008 ranger , 2011 f 150 , 2015 f 250