Check your account email address ×

I AM SO FUKKIN PISSED!!

There must be somethin' wrong with me for being so pissed-off!!

For weeks Fauci, Trump and some others have been saying, don't bother to wear masks, it won't make any difference.  

Today, a female doctor ( BROOKS ) on Fox News, says EVERYBODY should be wearing masks, BECAUSE THE VIRUS IS TRANSMITTED ON THE BREATH!!!!

THIS IS JUST WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR WEEKS!! In fact, I just posted it yesterday!!!

Why the fuck does an almost 73 year-old, overweight whack-job, walkin' around his woodpile, on a chicken farm, know this shit, and the fukkin' president of THE USA, and his national health leaders NOT know this!!

Who, in their right fukkin' human brain thinks that all the people who contracted Corona 19 were sneezed snots on them, or were coughed right in their faces before they got it!!!

Of COURSE it's transmitted by the human exhaled breath!!!

That's because of its engineered, HIGH CONTAGION FACTOR!!!

OK, I'm sorry, I'm venting, I'm so FUKKIN PISSED-OFF!!

I'm going out to do some minor work, and hopefully I'll calm down!!:mc::mc::mc::mc::mc:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

There must be somethin' wrong with me for being so pissed-off!!

For weeks Fauci, Trump and some others have been saying, don't bother to wear masks, it won't make any difference.  

Today, a female doctor ( BROOKS ) on Fox News, says EVERYBODY should be wearing masks, BECAUSE THE VIRUS IS TRANSMITTED ON THE BREATH!!!!

Exactly.  What a fucking shit show.  That's why everybody just gets shut down and locked in.  Nobody really knows shit.....and fear rules the day.

• Like 1

My wife and I were talking about the mask thing a few weeks ago when the "experts" were saying they don't do any good. First words out of my mouth were then why are hospitals panicking about not having enough masks?

I believe it was a misdirect by our government to commandeer as many masks as possible before the populace figured out they were full of shit.

I think before this is all over we are going to lose a lot of freedoms and rights in the name of safety..........................Again.....................

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

My wife and I were talking about the mask thing a few weeks ago when the "experts" were saying they don't do any good. First words out of my mouth were then why are hospitals panicking about not having enough masks?

I believe it was a misdirect by our government to commandeer as many masks as possible before the populace figured out they were full of shit.

I think before this is all over we are going to lose a lot of freedoms and rights in the name of safety..........................Again.....................

sadly, I believe you are correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

There has been a mask shortage for a few months. 

During the last pandemic 100 years ago it was illegal to not wear a mask in public.

Its in the history books....all the correct answers are there. Trump needs to just spend his twitter time reading US history books instead of sending his childish tweets.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

During the last pandemic 100 years ago it was illegal to not wear a mask in public.

Its in the history books....all the correct answers are there. Trump needs to just spend his twitter time reading US history books instead of sending his childish tweets.

Seven months...……..for better or worse. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

People forget quickly, so there may not be any voter nullification against Trump in November.

We don't know what's in store. Anybody's guess.  

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There has been a mask shortage for a few months. 

I know that, how could a person not know that?

Why were we being told that wearing a mask wouldn't matter / didn't protect you?

8 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I know that, how could a person not know that?

Why were we being told that wearing a mask wouldn't matter / didn't protect you?

Because they didn't want the public to hord them . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Agree.  And ain't that something.

Sen. Tom Cotton is on Fox with Mark Levin. Really pissed off at China, blaming them for this global pandemic.

Ranting against the chinks, says there is going to be retribution for this, and the US has to dis-engage from China...……..especially our drugs.

No shit, you fucktards!!!! Yes, the Chinks can't suck enough, but let me break the faces of the business/ceo's who OUTSOURCED this country to China and India and Mexico...….to increase their fucking profits. 

Edited by Guest

Such a crock of shit that they were spewing this :flush:

Just telling people to wash their hands....

Now they are telling people to flush with the lid down - otherwise there will be 80,000 corona laced feces particles floating in the air :flush:

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Such a crock of shit that they were spewing this :flush:

Just telling people to wash their hands....

Now they are telling people to flush with the lid down - otherwise there will be 80,000 corona laced feces particles floating in the air :flush:

Stop playing with your shit and you'd be ok