Check your account email address ×

Robert Kraft uses Patriots plane to get 1.2 million masks from China for health care workers

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Then they should’ve been elected

Didn’t Kraft get caught banging hookers? He’ll fit right in ...

:lol: 

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Didn’t Kraft get caught banging hookers? He’ll fit right in ...

:lol: 

Yeah. I would hope a wealthy man like him would step up and do something like this. Would’ve been even better for his character if he did it anonymously. But that ain’t going to happen. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah. I would hope a wealthy man like him would step up and do something like this. Would’ve been even better for his character if he did it anonymously. But that ain’t going to happen. 

Did he or his team issue a press release, or did he just do a good deed that just got reported?  I'm guessing the latter.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Did he or his team issue a press release, or did he just do a good deed that just got reported?  I'm guessing the latter.

I’m not guessing that at all. Still, the stuff was needed. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not guessing that at all. Still, the stuff was needed. 

So just cast aspersions on his character because he did a good deed and it went public.  OK.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

such a cunt 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So just cast aspersions on his character because he did a good deed and it went public.  OK.

You have a greater capacity to see something good in the wealthy than I do. Good on you. 

This is a kick right to trumps balls. 

Trump should have done this a month ago. We have cash and the best military cargo planes stationed all around the world.

Hes not a fuckin leader that cares one fuck about the lives of Americans. 

Fuck anyone here who continually covers for him as your no better.

I wonder who confiscated the 3 million that they had ordered?

Baker said the entire, complicated endeavor was conceived after millions of masks ordered by the state were seized prior to delivery. He did not specify the agency responsible.

"Around the time that we had our 3 million masks that we had ordered through BJs confiscated in the port of New York, at that point it became pretty clear to us that using what I would describe as sort of a 'traditional approach to this' wasn't going to work," said Gov. Baker.

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

is that the same cargo door they use to load other teams' stolen playbooks?

tQ5FJ2hL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Those are really Brady's leftover boxes of improperly inflated/deflated footballs, right?

Edited by hayward

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have a greater capacity to see something good in the wealthy than I do. Good on you. 

What a strange thing to say.  Have many wealthy people hurt you in some way?  Are they not "good" just because they're wealthy.