Check your account email address ×

2020 SNOWTRAX TV Real World Sled of The Year Award

Damn Greenie you beat me to it! I was just going to fire this up!

I love how Luke tells everyone to fuck off with their paid bias claims. the bottom line is the other sleds are not as good, something us who have been riding the axys have been saying for years. Even the new arctic cat which they claim is "THE BEST HANDLING ARCTIC CAT EVER MADE" still isnt as good as the Polaris axys. And its not an 850. And go ahead and expect the new Matryx to be the best snowmobile next year because all of those fuckers said the Matryx is even better than the Axys. 

And take special note that Luke says your butt hurt isnt going to change the facts, your sled and your brand just isnt as good. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup. Arctic cat and Polaris have ski doo in an awkward spot. Ski doo is now a huge price for what’s really a 3rd rate sled 

Except skidoo came out with actual improvements on the G4  for 2021. 

side note... When is yamaha going to listen and ditch those tuner skis? Every year they express how much they hate them. 

Just now, Anler said:

side note... When is yamaha going to listen and ditch those tuner skis? Every year they express how much they hate them. 

Ski doo needs some major improvements 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Their changed on 2021 models.   Its the only bit of engineering they did. :lol:   

• Haha 1

Couldn't care what the Lesters think.  I rode a new XC, just not for me.  Didn't find the ergos that much better.  Wanted to try an XCR and XRS but all the test rides were cancelled.

All I hear is 850 this, AXYS that, class leading R-motion, etc., etc.  Yet I'm right there with the faster riders up front on an antique chassis with a weak 600.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Couldn't care what the Lesters think.  I rode a new XC, just not for me.  Didn't find the ergos that much better.  Wanted to try an XCR and XRS but all the test rides were cancelled.

All I hear is 850 this, AXYS that, class leading R-motion, etc., etc.  Yet I'm right there with the faster riders up front on an antique chassis with a weak 600.

Unless you are a short guy the ergos are far better than the procross and skidoo.

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

6 foot and it isn't a problem.

I didnt say it was a problem I just said they are better. LOL 

I bought my kid a 99 mxz as this was his first year out on the trails with us. I had a blast riding that sled. 

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Their changed on 2021 models.   Its the only bit of engineering they did. :lol:   

Oh wow it only took what 6-7 years? 

Just now, Anler said:

Oh wow it only took what 6-7 years? 

Well, its hard designing a ski with only interns who don't know shit about sledding on the engineering staff.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Well, its hard designing a ski with only interns who don't know shit about sledding on the engineering staff.  :lol:  

The entire sled is an Arctic Cat, why not use the fucking cat skis? :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

The entire sled is an Arctic Cat, why not use the fucking cat skis? :lol:

Well the clutches aren't either but I agree.   Cat clutches are actually better than the Yam's now.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well the clutches aren't either but I agree.   Cat clutches are actually better than the Yam's now.  

Because Cat got smart and started using TEAM clutching. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Yup. Arctic cat and Polaris have ski doo in an awkward spot. Ski doo is now a huge price for what’s really a 3rd rate sled 

Awkard like they're thinkin damn what if we brought back a bogie machine ?!?! The Cat is a PoS no one will ride with and so far from the industry standard it's the Lada of the Sports car market. Just stop man

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tinker said:

Awkard like they're thinkin damn what if we brought back a bogie machine ?!?! The Cat is a PoS no one will ride with and so far from the industry standard it's the Lada of the Sports car market. Just stop man

Except the cat is better than the doo in almost every way so there’s that 

• Confused 1