Check your account email address ×

Trump To Intervene On Behalf Of Two Cruise Ships

• Platinum Contributing Member

Two cruise  ships stuck at sea for a month with sick passengers on board and Florida won't let them into port...The President is going to intervene on their behalf...he should also "encourage" Governor DeSantis to shut down the state while he's at it. 

Kudos to Trump. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Two cruise  ships stuck at sea for a month with sick passengers on board and Florida won't let them into port...The President is going to intervene on their behalf...he should also "encourage" Governor DeSantis to shut down the state while he's at it. 

Be interesting too see how many deaths vs occupants on those ships. Because they most likely all got it 

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s too late for Florida and fuck Trump too.

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Send them to their port of registry....you know the one they avoid paying US Taxes from.

Yeah so I guess just fuck over the thousands of passengers and where they’re from, am I right?

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Send them to their port of registry....you know the one they avoid paying US Taxes from.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah so I guess just fuck over the thousands of passengers and where they’re from, am I right?

No kidding....they have been stuck out there for a month and I'm glad he is intervening.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed :bc:

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Wonder when those ships started there cruise???  You would have to be extremely stupid to get on one of those the past couple months

They left day before the US Government said to not travel. At least that's what I read earlier. 

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Plenty of American citizens on the ships, dummy. :wtf:

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Those people have to be gotten off that boat. Keeping them there is both insane, impractical, and cruel. 

It really is...I saw an interview earlier with a guy whose parents are on one of the ships and the dad has been running a fever for awhile he was being given Tylenol to help..the son was understanding as he was told the ships doctor had seen 168 passengers that day and  it was still early. Fucking mess.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding....they have been stuck out there for a month and I'm glad he is intervening.

why? if it is a ship of sick people  o better place to self quarinteen that a boat a few mi off the shore of  FL . once they are all clear of covid they can dock . 

if they are out of food or drugs drop them on the deck 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Those people have to be gotten off that boat. Keeping them there is both insane, impractical, and cruel. 

why is it cruel ? nice boat send in a few vents and a extra few doctors . if 1 has it they all do . 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why is it cruel ? nice boat send in a few vents and a extra few doctors . if 1 has it they all do . 

For you, I don’t spose much of anything is cruel. There’s that. 

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Agreed :bc:

They left day before the US Government said to not travel. At least that's what I read earlier. 

Plenty of American citizens on the ships, dummy. :wtf:

And even if they left after the no travel ban.... So what? Going to let em rot at sea? That’s simply not an option. Trump did the right thing. People do stupid shit all the time

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why not cruise to the Netherlands where the ships are registered?

Fucking idiots. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking idiots. 

really why exactly . you don't think everyone on that ship has it by now ? so they need to be quarantined any way why risk any of them wandering around ? 

again they have places to land a chopper on those boats if needed send in docs and food .

so if we let them dock

how do you suggest those people get back to there homes that you can bet your ass almost none are in FL with out risking the heath of others ? fill  us in oh wise one