Check your account email address ×

More fear mongering fake news hysteria

Just now, spin_dry said:

By next week he’ll have saved 4 million. :lol: 

what a fucking joke. 

Oh you know by election time he will have saved millions of lives. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No kidding, look at some of these guys touching themselves over it....  

wtf are you talking about?  No honest person knows the mortality rate right now.

yeah and youre spreading it

You are always a sure thing. Thanks for playing :bc:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh you know by election time he will have saved millions of lives. 

I don't think he'll get away with that one.  Lotta boots on the ground, if they survive this ordeal, won't let that happen.

Just now, hayward said:

I don't think he'll get away with that one.  Lotta boots on the ground, if they survive this ordeal, won't let that happen.

This is Trump, he don't need no help. 

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

Analer isn’t that bad a guy. :lol: 

I understand trying to salvage something after voting for a piece of shit. I voted bush twice. I hung in there. It’s just fun now, watching from the outside. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Some of the worst pain I have ever experienced. 

Truth is someone on here has the same exact one. I still have a fucked up toe from walking into the sumbitch. Cant remember who it was but the thing was steel with tiles on top.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Truth is someone on here has the same exact one. I still have a fucked up toe from walking into the sumbitch. Cant remember who it was but the thing was steel with tiles on top.

Stubbed toe and ingrown toenails have been a curse for a good part of my adult life. And those both suck when you spend most of your day on your feet. 

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Neal.

Don't know why I know that but I do

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I understand trying to salvage something after voting for a piece of shit. I voted bush twice. I hung in there. It’s just fun now, watching from the outside. 

Wow u r dum. I only voted for him once. I felt burned by dubya, he sold himself as a real non interventionist fiscal conservative. That didn't last a year. I actually saw this today.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Wow u r dum. I only voted for him once. I felt burned by dubya, he sold himself as a real non interventionist fiscal conservative. That didn't last a year. I actually saw this today.

I sat out the Bush years. Just couldn’t stomach any of those idiots. What a disaster.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same. After 9/11 it was much easier to spot that side’s bullshit. Was the last time I voted for a republican presidential candidate. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Same. After 9/11 it was much easier to spot that side’s bullshit. Was the last time I voted for a republican presidential candidate. 

Me too

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I saw Kudlow repeat almost verbatim the famous Rumsfeld "days, weeks, months; certainly not years" quote.

Something has me thinking it'll turn out to be some serious dramatic irony. Again.

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I saw Kudlow repeat almost verbatim the famous Rumsfeld "days, weeks, months; certainly not years" quote.

Something has me thinking it'll turn out to be some serious dramatic irony. Again.

Kudlow is quite literally as dumb as momo or buttcocks. The fact he holds the position he does is terrifying. 

55 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Kudlow is quite literally as dumb as momo or buttcocks. The fact he holds the position he does is terrifying. 

Damn, Kudlow is just a lump with a heartbeat.