Check your account email address ×

Now we’re bailing out other central banks

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I was just talking to a friend with 3 kids.  All children over 16 as of 2018 and each filed 1099.  If this works out, his family has the potential to get 1200 each person, plus he could get 500 per child.   Obviously, this is going by what was said about the stimulus and details may stop it.

kids of that age won't get the $500.  it's kids under 17.  kids over that age if claimed as a dependent which most of us do get nothing.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

kids of that age won't get the $500.  it's kids under 17.  kids over that age if claimed as a dependent which most of us do get nothing.  

Ah sure.  2 of those kids were 16, his oldest would have been 17.

Edited by racer254

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd like to see things done to reduce the volitility in the markets.   Not sure what the answer is but something could be done.   X% drop and automatic trading triggers get set next thing you know we are down twice as much as we should be.   

Not when retail investors are shorting the markets.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well I'll be fine for the time being anyway. But those paycheck to paycheck mother fuckers might get a little randy. I'm actually expecting our fellow citizens to surprise me with some civility, at least towards each other. 

the same ones that are fighting over toilet paper? :lol: 

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ah sure.  2 of those kids were 16, his oldest would have been 17.

Pretty sure if they were 16 in 2019 even if born Dec. 31 they are not eligible.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, whether I agree or not some people are going to need help.   Hope this encourages everyone to start thinking of a rainy day fund but $1200 checks on top of unemployment isn't a very good way to teach them.  Family of six making $100K will get $4400 from what I'm seeing.   That can go a long ways.    Especially if you have some bills that are pushed out a month or two like you mentioned.

If the govt doesn't go tits up we will recover.   We are a long ways from the govt going tits up.   

Not when most won't blame themselves for their own predicament.  Easy to blame others.

Govn ain't going tits up.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not when most won't blame themselves for their own predicament.  Easy to blame others.

Govn ain't going tits up.

Dont bet on that

Just now, bussman said:

2022 Arctic Cat Firecat900 CTEC :bc: 

:lol: Firecat eh? Well if Cat is coming out with a new chassis AND a new engine youd better wait til 2032 to get a good one. :lol: :bc: 

Just now, Anler said:

:lol: Firecat eh? Well if Cat is coming out with a new chassis AND a new engine youd better wait til 2032 to get a good one. :lol: :bc: 

See, you smiled. That’s good news, by just thinking of such Arctco awesomeness.  :lol: 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't run my businesses or home that way.  Sorry about your luck.

I know just the biggest companies and banks and govts in the world do. Tell them