Check your account email address ×

Now we’re bailing out other central banks

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol probably still upset about snake emojis

I actually thought she had a shred of integrity when she started snooping around the initial expansion of repo funds. Since then she hasn’t made a peep. We have the most hawkish finance committee chair in history and she hasn’t said a fucking word while the Fed literally takes over the world while simultaneously ceding control to the executive branch.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I actually thought she had a shred of integrity when she started snooping around the initial expansion of repo funds. Since then she hasn’t made a peep. We have the most hawkish finance committee chair in history and she hasn’t said a fucking word while the Fed literally takes over the world while simultaneously ceding control to the executive branch.

She's a sheepdog. That's all she's ever been.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

She’s powerless in the Republican controlled senate and White House. If you want bank oversight vote for the dem in November.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She’s powerless in the Republican controlled senate and White House. If you want bank oversight vote for the dem in November.

She’s the fucking chair of the most powerful committee in Washington directly tasked with overseeing the Fed

Quit making excuses for her you fucking mindless stump....it’s pathetic 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It should be crystal clear by now that our elected "leadership" is fucked six ways from Sunday and that includes ALL of them.

Yep, take a good look at the ones that have been in the longest and KEEP wanting to be reelected.  There's the start of the problems.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yep, take a good look at the ones that have been in the longest and KEEP wanting to be reelected.  There's the start of the problems.

ALL OF THEM 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It should be crystal clear by now that our elected "leadership" is fucked six ways from Sunday and that includes ALL of them.

LOL!  No.  DC is much smarter than us.  They weren’t always smarter.  Either they are getting smarter or, we are getting dumber.

I vote the second.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Or take a good look at the ones with the most power and work your way down 

Start at the pathetic orange piece of filth and go from there

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or take a good look at the ones with the most power and work your way down 

Start at the pathetic orange piece of filth and go from there

Can you see that the intention is to destroy everything intentionally yet? I said this would happen 2 years ago and was laughed at. That doesn’t concern me as much as what could possibly be in store to replace it. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

if other central banks fail that means the US dollar as the global standard fails.

The global economic house of cards has never been as tenuous as it is right now. 

That might mean that the US can’t print money at will. Well it can, but of course it’ll face the same consequence as say a certain South American country.  

Just now, bussman said:

Can you see that the intention is to destroy everything intentionally yet? I said this would happen 2 years ago and was laughed at. That doesn’t concern me as much as what could possibly be in store to replace it. 

I don't think it's intentional at all. It's simply an indication and evidence of how fragile the global economy really is. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

That might mean that the US can’t print money at will. Well it can, but of course it’ll face the same consequence as say a certain South American country.  

the only reason the US has had the luxury to print money at will is because of it's global standing as the benchmark. If other central banks are flooding the global market with American dollars, not so much.