Check your account email address ×

*OFFISHAL* Flu vs Cold, battle to the deaths! Thread

Rod

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hard to tell for sure.   Right now my understanding is there is a lot of questionable aspects in the covid death numbers which I'm sure occurs with the seasonal flu.

I'm thinking the final numbers might be below 25,000 or near that number.   8 times where we are now which is still scary as fuck.  

I mean you really have to ask yourself if the cause of death was the virus for someone over the age of say 85 no matter how healthy they appear.   Both the flu and Covid numbers go down dramatically when we just say someone dies because they were old. 

Yeah my math showed around 25,000 to 26,000 as well

33 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Ya but how many flu deaths were actually underlying conditions that did them in?

Ben is correct here (I know!!).  The US has decided that any death of a person who tests positive for Covid is counted as an official Covid death regardless of what the attending physician wants to call it.  You won’t hear it on the news but doctors find this absurd.  The totals won’t be actively counted and the official doctors notes won’t be classified and reanalyzed for 4-5 years.....when nobody really cares anymore.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s not how this works derp :lol:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, at some point this "cold" will strike close enough to home that it will change the minds of the disbelievers. :news: 

Yup. And then they'll all be like "I can't believe people won't stay home!!1!1!1!sTaY hOmE1!1!!!"

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. And then they'll all be like "I can't believe people won't stay home!!1!1!1!sTaY hOmE1!1!!!"

Pretty bad when the so called  "stoner's" have it figured out before the "star pupils"  :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, Woodtick said:

If this was a game of dodge ball, you would be sitting the bench Phaggit. 

Oh, I’m coming out with my balls tea bagging everyone!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You were not picked. You wont even get picked last. 

Me and Kurona against the world!  I like my chances of Kuroma picks up its game. Weak ass bender!

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, I’m coming out with my balls tea bagging everyone!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Me and Kurona against the world!  I like my chances of Kuroma picks up its game. Weak ass bender!

You are going down sucker.

• USA Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

If this was a game of dodge ball, you would be sitting the bench Phaggit. 

I’ll take the slow, fat kid with glasses.  You can have the last one, Mainecat. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are going down sucker.

Mr T Sucker GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just now, $poorsledder$ said:

I’ll take the slow, fat kid with glasses.  You can have the last one, Mainecat. 

Sorry, pick again.  BarbieHands took his styrofoam waffle ball and bat and went home.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Manitoba has armed officers stopping vehicles at the border with ontario and Saskatchewan. 

Really?  VT currently has people stationed at the borders counting license plates. Maybe they are considering doing something more in the future?

• USA Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Really?  VT currently has people stationed at the borders counting license plates. Maybe they are considering doing something more in the future?

In Connecticut they were concerned with all the New Yorkers showing up in the Litchfield area and down by the coast. Rhode Island was stopping them at the border and discussing self quarantining.

• Like 1