Check your account email address ×

Total influenza deaths from Oct 1st 2019 to Mar 21st 2020

Just now, f7ben said:

The modern age has insulated the stupid from their rightfully deserved fate. Idiocracy is the only possible outcome 

What’s even funnier is how the stupid people that think they’re smart think that doesn’t apply to them. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

The modern age has insulated the stupid from their rightfully deserved fate. Idiocracy is the only possible outcome 

While it takes the two of you tag teaming like the bushwhackers to handle even the dumbest argument

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, washedupmxer said:

While it takes the two of you tag teaming like the bushwhackers to handle even the dumbest argument

That's funny considering you and Buss have been running around here ass to mouth like a two person centipede. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a novel evolutionary trait, that's for sure. Maybe nature has a plan for the idiots. Food for something, maybe? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

What’s even funnier is how the stupid people that think they’re smart think that doesn’t apply to them. :lol: 

I think only fools believe they are beyond Darwin's blade. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Well, this latest one is definitely the dumbest argument you've presented today. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, this latest one is definitely the dumbest argument you've presented today. 

You're argument was there's a good chance of getting Corona by using a bathroom someone infected did  :lol:

The chances of you not pulling a Costanza in a fire is 0

Edited by washedupmxer

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You're argument was there's a good chance of getting Corona by using a bathroom someone infected did  :lol:

The chances of you not pulling a Costanza in a fire is 0

I think that's probably the most accurate version of what I said that you've presented thus far.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

The virus can stay airborne in respiratory droplets for up to 3 hours. That's why n95 masks help. They filter out those small droplets. 

A lot of the other masks don't protect you much at all, but they do block coughs, sneezes, and airborne droplets from coming out of your mouth. Shirtsleeves, cloth and paper masks, and stuff like that don't block out viruses. It is better than nothing, but is, by orders of magnitude, much less effective.

If every person wore something like that when around people, it would help immensely in reducing airborne droplets. One person not wearing one makes everyone else's almost pointless. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup...spreading heavy on East side & headed this way.

Airborne is how it's spreading so fast. Breathe the air by someone who has it- ya get it. 52 deaths in Mich since yesterday. One was a W Mi college kid. One a 44 yr old State Leg dude. 

I have been thinking about that as well, if that's the case, what good is the 6 foot rule?    You cough in a 40 mph wind you'll infect someone a mile away.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have been thinking about that as well, if that's the case, what good is the 6 foot rule?    You cough in a 40 mph wind you'll infect someone a mile away.

The chances of that are small. 

The six foot rule is also just a way to lower your odds. If you walk through some still air someone sneezed into an hour ago and they were infected, you can be exposed. Much higher chances of that driving down the road. 

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think it helps from not in-taking a massive viral load from their breath. Might be how some get really sick vs others that just get it minor :dunno:

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I think it helps from not in-taking a massive viral load from their breath. Might be how some get really sick vs others that just get it minor :dunno:

That’s not how viruses work....they quickly multiply once you’re infected. It matters not how much actual virus you contract as long as it’s enough to infect you

Edited by f7ben

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s not how viruses work....they quickly multiply once you’re infected. It matters not how much actual virus you contract as long as it’s enough to infect you

ford thinks it's like the green mile :lol: 

CCfI-UAWIAABucS.jpg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thought I heard that & even sometimes your body fights it off right away, if you only get a small amount.? 

Either way ...I'm staying away from people.

38 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Thought I heard that & even sometimes your body fights it off right away, if you only get a small amount.? 

No....if you’re body is mounting an immune response you are already infected and the virus has multiplied and infected you. 

Of course I’m not a dr or scientist or anything really so this is in my uneducated opinion 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Muslims are immune, Allah protects them.