Check your account email address ×

Total influenza deaths from Oct 1st 2019 to Mar 21st 2020

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes see what happens when the media stirs people into a frenzy for no reason? 

Thankfully we got people out there still going to willing to go to work because they know how important they are or they have a conscience or a dedication or a sense of loyalty

Something probably a lot of factory workers don't have factory workers end up in factories for reasons, the same reasons they want to walk now 

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

If someone has heart issues and dies from a heart attack, but tests positive for the Chinese virus they call the Chinese virus the cause of death even if they show no symptoms 

who told you that? The murse or facebook? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Thankfully we got people out there still going to willing to go to work because they know how important they are or they have a conscience or a dedication or a sense of loyalty

Something probably a lot of factory workers don't have factory workers end up in factories for reasons, the same reasons they want to walk now 

Coming from a useless paper pusher, that's rich...

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Way to shit on and broad brush factory workers especially considering you work from home. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Dude you sell weed 

Weed grows in ditches all on its own :lol:

I’ve never found any weed in a ditch....not would it be any good if it did grow there

What PPE do you feel should be given to people that show no symptoms?

I don't have all the answers but declaring people essential who clearly aren't seems to be a rather large issue. 

Just now, frenchy said:

I don't have all the answers but declaring people essential who clearly aren't seems to be a rather large issue. 

I don't either but just assuming because somebody works in a factory that they're at high risk is also pretty unrealistic

I go in a lot of factories for work I don't see many people within 6 yards of each other more or less 6 ft

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Way to shit on and broad brush factory workers especially considering you work from home. 

yeah it's not really fair I'm more speaking about the people that are on the news demanding that their employer shut down because they know they're going to get a better wage for unemployment because of what's going on. Even though their factory makes medical hardware

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I don't either but just assuming because somebody works in a factory that they're at high risk is also pretty unrealistic

I go in a lot of factories for work I don't see many people within 6 yards of each other more or less 6 ft

You’re dumb as fuck....brutally fucking dumb

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Msm.said Italy has major coding errors for deaths related to covid

understandable there is going to be some sort of human error tracking data based on how over loaded the system was there. Not sure what that has to do with his fabricated claim though. 

Just now, frenchy said:

understandable there is going to be some sort of human error tracking data based on how over loaded the system was there. Not sure what that has to do with his fabricated claim though. 

I can see his claim as plausible

say somebody shows positive but has no symptoms and yet they die of a heart attack or stroke. did they die of covid?

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

common sense

Well facts would tell you nobody does from a virus, only complications caused by it. And almost every single person so far that’s dead had something seriously wrong with them already. 

Would it make you feel better if they died from mersa or influenza complications instead? 

Edited by bussman

20 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Dude you sell weed 

Weed grows in ditches all on its own :lol:

It also provides relief and comfort to many. That's why it's an essential business. 

19 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What PPE do you feel should be given to people that show no symptoms?

Asymptomatic people can still spread it. 

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Absolutely. But that's just one more bad side effect of capitalism. 

17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

They share common air, entrance points, breakrooms, and bathrooms. 

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It also provides relief and comfort to many. That's why it's an essential business. 

Asymptomatic people can still spread it. 

Absolutely. But that's just one more bad side effect of capitalism. 

They share common air entrance points, breakrooms, and bathrooms. 

And are  factory workers not capable of washing their hands or? 

You do realize this doesn't jump off the toilet seat after you right? 

Edited by washedupmxer

I can see his claim as plausible

say somebody shows positive but has no symptoms and yet they die of a heart attack or stroke. did they die of covid?

no he's flat out lying and made it up or believed some cock-eyed retard's story from his wife's second cousin's neighbors uncle about it.

his 'facts' are quite literally impossible in Canada since those showing no symptoms are not being tested for the virus. Only the very sick being admitted to hospitals or front line health care workers/first responders are being tested. So there is no situation where the guy who dies from a heart attack is even tested for it if he is showing no symptoms, unless they are testing him after he dies of a heart attack to pad the stats :news: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

no he's flat out lying and made it up or believed some cock-eyed retard's story from his wife's second cousin's neighbors uncle about it.

his 'facts' are quite literally impossible in Canada since those showing no symptoms are not being tested for the virus. Only the very sick being admitted to hospitals or front line health care workers/first responders are being tested. So there is no situation where the guy who dies from a heart attack is even tested for it if he is showing no symptoms, unless they are testing him after he dies of a heart attack to pad the stats :news: 

I think if you're in the emergency room for any pulmonary or respiratory issue you're getting a test

I could be wrong though

Edited by washedupmxer