Check your account email address ×

Aunika's 9th b-day party

f7ben

Was just informed that I have to get all the toys and dolls out of the packaging. I should lay off the Dos Equis , may have to go out to the truck and grab the partner saw. Fucking China fuck packaging  assfucks.......

image.jpg

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Was just informed that I have to get all the toys and dolls out of the packaging. I should lay off the Dos Equis , may have to go out to the truck and grab the partner saw. Fucking China fuck packaging  assfucks.......

image.jpg

Get the dog to open them.

Mine wants me to take her and 10 of her friends on the train downtown to go shopping. She's 15 so it's all about the clothes. I don't know why she wants me, I really have to talk the wife into this. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Mine wants me to take her and 10 of her friends on the train downtown to go shopping. She's 15 so it's all about the clothes. I don't know why she wants me, I really have to talk the wife into this. :lol: 

I'm guessing it easier to get dad to let go of the wallet than it is to get mom to open the purse strings  .......that could be the only possible reason she would want dad :lol:

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Also , just to brag while I can. Aunika was the only kid in her elementary school that made High Honors for all straight A's .....she is in advanced math and they are doing 5th grade math right now. If I can keep her from getting preggers or loving drugs I may have a winner 1!!!!

It has to be her mother's genetics, no question.:news:

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Your wife has set you up :lol::bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Aunika says thanks!!!

11 little monsters just destroyed 2 gallons of pancake batter , 3 packages of sausages , a small ham and a gallon and a half of lemonade :lol:

Quality. HBD Aunika