Check your account email address ×

Official Crockpotfuckstick BAN HAMMER THREAD!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well I hope not many more get the boot....lost a lot of personality tonight. Fun factor has been ratcheted down several notches..... I literally have zero issues with anyone on this site.....despite hating quite a few.:bounce:

gsd.gif

I step away for just a bit and....it’s like walking back into a new neighborhood!!!!  LOL!

I really don’t need to ask what happened though.  Another poor soul flying too close to the sun on the wings of pastrami.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I step away for just a bit and....it’s like walking back into a new neighborhood!!!!  LOL!

I really don’t need to ask what happened though.  Another poor soul flying too close to the sun on the wings of pastrami.

You never should have left your ban hammer from HCS with me. I told  you that it wasn't a good idea. 

I think im done if you want it back?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

You never should have left your ban hammer from HCS with me. I told  you that it wasn't a good idea. 

I think im done if you want it back?

Nawww....keep it for a while.  Just fill the tank and put a fresh coat of carnauba on it when you are done.  Be careful with it though, it’s not stock....I had the power to ban people that aren’t even members on the site!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww....keep it for a while.  Just fill the tank and put a fresh coat of carnauba on it when you are done.  Be careful with it though, it’s not stock....I had the power to ban people that aren’t even members on the site!

That explains a lot. A heads up on the modifications would have been nice. Had I known Tony would probably still be here. All i was doing was reading him post and bam, the hammer dropped with not more than a slight twitch.  On the other had with AMG...I was all in on that one.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That explains a lot. A heads up on the modifications would have been nice. Had I known Tony would probably still be here. All i was doing was reading him post and bam, the hammer dropped with not more than a slight twitch.  On the other had with AMG...I was all in on that one.

Oh, it’s the surprise leaning curve and touchy trigger that makes it fun though!  Tommcat didn’t tell me anything about it when he handed it to me.  Half my street is banned from HCS now.....along with my right foot and left ear.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking Zammy posts 300 times a day 364 days per year and then when shit goes down he's nowhere to be found. SMH :lol:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fucking Zammy posts 300 times a day 364 days per year and then when shit goes down he's nowhere to be found. SMH :lol:

I gotta find time to “do me” in the outside world too you know.  I only have about 20 hours a day to work with so, it’s.a tough balancing act.  :lmao:

Still, I’ll go back and see where it all came unglued later.

It started last week with rigid and rev. Everytime something happens like that,  things snowball.  I thought the fucking thing stop on the flat spot. Fucking Jay had to go and push the thing down the next hill.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it’s the surprise leaning curve and touchy trigger that makes it fun though!  Tommcat didn’t tell me anything about it when he handed it to me.  Half my street is banned from HCS now.....along with my right foot and left ear.