Check your account email address ×

Trumpers hang from Trump's balls while the world burns over a cold

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Tremendous poast 

Serious question for the resident Covid-19 expert.  How long do we shut the State of Minnesota given 5 death from people in their 70s and 80s, all with underlying medical conditions?

A fifth person has died from COVID-19 in Minnesota, state health officials announced Saturday. Meanwhile the number of confirmed cases in the state increased to 441, up from 398 the day before. Updated statistics are slated to be released late Sunday morning.

The most recent death connected to COVID-19 was a person in their 70s in Hennepin County. The previous four deaths in Minnesota were people in their 80s. Three had been living in group care facilities.

Two people have died in Ramsey County, two in Hennepin County and one in Martin County. State officials said all five had underlying medical conditions.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Serious question for the resident Covid-19 expert.  How long do we shut the State of Minnesota given 5 death from people in their 70s and 80s, all with underlying medical conditions?

Serious question for the resident derp derrrrr. Kill yourself

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what did he ask that was incorrect ? 

Ben has convinced himself everything in the world is bad.  Covid-19 is going to kill us all, the underlying economy is bad, stocks are only worthwhile due to the fed, etc., etc.  Pretty sad outlook on life and will unfortunately cost him tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in his lifetime due to poor investing decisions.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ben has convinced himself everything in the world is bad.  Covid-19 is going to kill us all, the underlying economy is bad, stocks are only worthwhile due to the fed, etc., etc.  Pretty sad outlook on life and will unfortunately cost him tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in his lifetime due to poor investing decisions.

You’re a fucking moron...really dumb

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron...really dumb

Did you know one of the biggest contributions to society's recent explosion in living standards has been the stock market?  The ability to connect people with ideas who need capital to those that have capital is one of the big drivers of economic group.  Previously, only the already wealthy had access to capital to be able to launch new ideas.

the Hipcrime Vocab: Progress and the Great Divergence

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, F3600 said:

What is Minnesota doing that Michigan is not?

not sure but I can tell you last weekend I was at my cabin and almost every drive was plowed out with tracks going in .that is never the case in winter . so I know a lot of people got the fuck out when the getting was good . also it has not been as nice outside in MN for the most part so people had still been holed up in there homes waiting for spring.  prob 1/3 of my friends work from home but that is the same every place.  I also know as soon as the shit hit the fan in the nursing home on Washington our assisted living and nursing homes went in to lock down no family no friends and only esental workers . but that is prob same all over ? 

helps not many ride the fucking trains but lots do walk in the skyways . and it is not lime we have sports teams worth going out to watch any way .

They are setting up curfews in Cities around Chicago. Most businesses in my area are closing at 8 or 9. Even Wallmart near me is closing at 8 30pm. It’s  a business license curfew.  The liquor store by me is closed at 7,  24 hour stores are 12 hour stores. The gas station I got gas at,had a full time person going from pump to pump dis effecting. Not sure if it was mandated, but glad to see it.

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure but I can tell you last weekend I was at my cabin and almost every drive was plowed out with tracks going in .that is never the case in winter . so I know a lot of people got the fuck out when the getting was good . also it has not been as nice outside in MN for the most part so people had still been holed up in there homes waiting for spring.  prob 1/3 of my friends work from home but that is the same every place.  I also know as soon as the shit hit the fan in the nursing home on Washington our assisted living and nursing homes went in to lock down no family no friends and only esental workers . but that is prob same all over ? 

helps not many ride the fucking trains but lots do walk in the skyways . and it is not lime we have sports teams worth going out to watch any way .

Talked to my neighbor in the UP,he said tons of Wi plates on main roads. Usually it’s a ghost town during mud season.

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They did that here a while ago.  My MILs older brother is in an assisted living facility (I forgot what he has but he needs 24 hour care) and no one has been able to go up there for almost 3 weeks now. 

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They are setting up curfews in Cities around Chicago. Most businesses in my area are closing at 8 or 9. Even Wallmart near me is closing at 8 30pm. It’s  a business license curfew.  The liquor store by me is closed at 7,  24 hour stores are 12 hour stores.

The gas station I got gas at,had a full time person going from pump to pump dis effecting. Not sure if it was mandated, but glad to see it.

They changed the times at 24 hour Walmarts Kroger's, and Meijers here about 10 days ago.  I think its mainly to give them time to restock and clean. No curfue is in place anywhere here , yet. I think other stores have kept the same hours.

Costco and Sam's are the cheapest for gas around here. Costco had 2 people with spray bottles of cleaner wiping down the gas pump handle and touch screen after every use. I don't remember if Sam's did or not?   Still wear latex gloves regardless.

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I have to give credit to dripper for this, but it's a good resource for monitoring how responsible your fellow citizens are about staying home. Even breaks it down by county.

https://www.unacast.com/covid19/social-distancing-scoreboard

Interesting...we get an A! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup, we get a B. Looks like metro is doing their part. 

Montmorency county must still not know?

Fuckin idiots.

Bad neighbors!