Check your account email address ×

Oil hits US$5. Why pumps will stay open if prices turn negative

1 minute ago, Pete said:

$2.10 in mass.

thanks liberals for all the taxes

fucking  assholes

Move to fucking Alabama then you toothless low IQ sister fucking hill jack. You’d fit right in

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Gas should be under a dollar a gallon.

:lol:  you claim that pretty regularly-  taxes and distribution costs apparently don't matter in your world.  Did you sell all your products for no profit when you were working :dunno:    .43cents a gallon in taxes so in your world .56 or less somehow pays for the station to pump it,  the truck to deliver it ,  the refiner refining it and the producer producing it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  you claim that pretty regularly-  taxes and distribution costs apparently don't matter in your world.  Did you sell all your products for no profit when you were working :dunno:    .43cents a gallon in taxes so in your world .56 or less somehow pays for the station to pump it,  the truck to deliver it ,  the refiner refining it and the producer producing it

FAKENEWSMAINECUNT is approaching Bipolarhooknose level dumb so don't expect much :guzzle:

• Thanks 1

I get a 10 cent discount for every 100.00 I spend at a local grocery store. It’s good up to a 1.00 a gallon on 20 gallons max. Gonna fill up the mastodon Expedition when it reaches 1.10. It will cost me 2 bucks to fill it....lol

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It's like math doesn't exist in his world.  

Most stations here are just under $2.  Costco and Sams Club under $1.50.  Some local pockets at $1.15.  Was nice filling my truck up last weekend at Costco after coming back from up north.  20 gallons at $1.55 a gallon.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

It's like math doesn't exist in his world.  

Most stations here are just under $2.  Costco and Sams Club under $1.50.  Some local pockets at $1.15.  Was nice filling my truck up last weekend at Costco after coming back from up north.  20 gallons at $1.55 a gallon.

I said gas should be under a buck a gallon.....it looks like it will be. Fuck your math.

Hows this math.........I will loan you money for -1%....... how’s my math? How’s reality?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Move to fucking Alabama then you toothless low IQ sister fucking hill jack. You’d fit right in

roads are better in Alabama than metro Minnesota by a long shot .

but we have some great bike paths and continue to close lanes and parking spots all over the city for more so we have that going for us as a great use of gas tax money