Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump demands his own signature be on coronavirus stimulus checks to every American.

Donald Trump demands his own signature be on coronavirus stimulus checks to every American.

Source: raw story 

Published 7 hours ago on March 27, 2020 

On Friday, President Donald Trump signed into law a record $2 trillion stimulus bill to help those suffering from the coronavirus pandemic — part of which involves one-time cash payments being sent out to tens of millions of American households. 

But according to The Wall Street Journal, Trump wants those checks to be sent out explicitly in his name. 

“Mr. Trump has told people he wants his signature to appear on the direct payment checks that will go out to many Americans in the coming weeks, according to an administration official,” wrote Siobhan Hughes and Natalie Andrews. “Normally, a civil servant — the disbursing officer for the payment center — would sign federal checks, said Don Hammond, a former senior Treasury Department official.” 

Trump’s name has already appeared on the recent CDC mailers giving information about COVID-19. And according to Maggie Haberman of The New York Times, the president reportedly also wanted to appear in public service ads discussing the opioid crisis.

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/donald-trump-demands-his-own-signature-be-on-coronavirus-stimulus-checks-to-every-american-report/

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's awesome.

:lol:

It really is!  How many will refuse to cash them to not give Trump the satisfaction?  I know, not as many as you’d think...how weird.  LOL!

Not only that, but I got this in the mail and just laughed his name was on it.  I’m hoping many whining libtwats will see his name and purposely ignore it out of spite or, just toss it in the trash.  The left will lose voters by the millions (well, live ones anyway).

Trump...still the smartest man in the room!:lol:

55A9CF11-8E86-4371-AACC-5974FB6F310E.jpeg

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Great idea. A free campaign ad paid for by no one. Hahahahaha

I mean, smartest man in the room.  His constant self promotion makes me nauseous but, there’s no denying it’s effectiveness.  

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Paid for by you and me.

Well, actually, our children...or their children but meh....MAKE IT RAIN BITCHES!!!!!!

• USA Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If he signs it it should come out of his own account.

Kind of like your bil’s sig on your welfare check when he pulled you off the streets and gave you a “job”.  You take home office supplies when his head was turned as well Mr Welcher?  God dam your a miserable fuck. 

love the fact his sig triggered you,  I’m sure you’ll take the money regardless. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Kind of like your bil’s sig on your welfare check when he pulled you off the streets and gave you a “job”.  You take home office supplies when his head was turned as well Mr Welcher?  God dam your a miserable fuck. 

love the fact his sig triggered you,  I’m sure you’ll take the money regardless. 

:groin::bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Weak 

4 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

:lol:

All true.

5 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

How that tent in the woods you live in? My BIL died in 2007. Pay attention.

7 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Spot on. 

9 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

All that because he said something bad about trump. Damn. 

• Like 1