Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Im beginning to think this social distancing is bringing out the child in some of these guys lately 

Probably more alcohol involved.  What are the remote native communities supposed to do.

Fuck.:lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don’t worry, you and Jay can still share teeth smashing fantasies on FB Messenger. 

He’s a good dude not sure why certain people can run around trolling members all day scott free and some can’t. And spare me the he brought his family into it BS. Ge didn’t say anything terrible about his parents  

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh, now I got a text message. Goodie!

A781012D-F540-442B-B3EA-F79032CE45C4.jpeg

File that under FS fan mail. :lol:

Just now, jtssrx said:

He’s a good dude not sure why certain people can run around trolling members all day scott free and some can’t. And spare me the he brought his family into it BS. Ge didn’t say anything terrible about his parents  

Is this your 1st fucking day here? Who gets to walk around scott free and who doesn't?  

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Name a single person who’s been banned here for trolling.

A single one.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

A “good dude” doesnt run around threatening everyone who disagrees with him. Jay is a jackass. He thinks his shit doesn't stink and he thinks he is always right.  He cant take even the slightest amount of ribbing before he starts making threats. 

Thats what a bully look like. Not Ben. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I didn’t know he got one. He is good people.

Agreed.  He went after Rev last week and said his daughter was on Tic toc running down revs business.  I know he was probably fibbing,  but that is one of the few rules that we have.  I had to do it. :(

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ckf said:

File that under FS fan mail. :lol:

Is this your 1st fucking day here? Who gets to walk around scott free and who doesn't?  

Ben Jimmy 

jimmy trolls my every posted. Ben has said he wants members of the government murdered all okay under your watch

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A “good dude” doesnt run around threatening everyone who disagrees with him. Jay is a jackass. He thinks his shit doesn't stink and he thinks he is always right.  He cant take even the slightest amount of ribbing before he starts making threats. 

Thats what a bully look like. Not Ben. 

your high!! Ben has said he wants members to kill themselves and wants to see members of our government murdered. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Ben Jimmy 

jimmy trolls my every posted. Ben has said he wants members of the government murdered all okay under your watch

Trolling is not against the rules. Neither is being a kook. 

What should happen to Jim and Ben in your mind. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Trolling is not against the rules. Neither is being a kook. 

What should happen to Jim and Ben in your mind. 

I don’t think either should be banned but if you giving people vacations for trolling mods then telling members you hope they die or saying you want members of the government to die should be off limits to

Just now, jtssrx said:

Ben Jimmy 

What rules did they break?  

Im sorry if you don't like the way we run this place.  But when Joel or I ask you to cool it and you insist on taking jabs at us, we reserve the right to suspend your posting privileges.  Don't like it?  Don'togin.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed.  He went after Rev last week and said his daughter was on Tic toc running down revs business.  I know he was probably fibbing,  but that is one of the few rules that we have.  I had to do it. :(

Yup, even though Barb tried to rub his nose where he shouldn't gave.  Rigid should have kept his daughter out of it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ben Jimmy 

Of FFS quit crying and you put me on ignore so don't worry about WTF I do.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks