Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you mental or just stupid? 

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why which one are you 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I must be both for engaging you and your dumbfuckery. 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Dude I’ve been telling you that forever 

Hahahahaha.  These 4 posts just kill me.  I am laughing inside and out.  Nice work guys.  :lol2: 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He did that to throw people off.  Many people know Stinky lives in Sask.  

I know,

I suspected RHSC was stinky but it wasn't until revkev posted about it that I really put any thought into it....

in hindsight his posting style makes it obviouse

Edited by frenchy

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I know,

I suspected RHSC was stinky but it wasn't until revkev posted about it that I really put any thought into it....

in hindsight his posting style makes it obviouse

Hahaha.  I just looked back through some texts.  Out of the blue I asked Dave about RHSC on March 5th.  I had a hunch.  Dave played it cool and threw me off.  About 2 days ago RHSC said something that I knew was something only Dave would say.  That fucker fooled me for almost 3 weeks.  :lol2: 

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  I just looked back through some texts.  Out of the blue I asked Dave about RHSC on March 5th.  I had a hunch.  Dave played it cool and threw me off.  About 2 days ago RHSC said something that I knew was something only Dave would say.  That fucker fooled me for almost 3 weeks.  :lol2: 

You are sounding suspicious now!  What did you know?!?!  When did you know it!?!??!  You been cahootinizing?!?!?!

B6E46706-992B-4F69-A2DD-8DE1116A5239.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are sounding suspicious now!  What did you know?!?!  When did you know it!?!??!  You been cahootinizing?!?!?!

B6E46706-992B-4F69-A2DD-8DE1116A5239.gif

As I remember it........   RHSC came swinging in around March 3.  I was suspicious by March 5.  I lit Dave up.  He threw me a bone with some distractions.  Like a dumb fuck I swallowed the bone.  Three weeks later BOOM.  Stinky is RHSC.  Hahhahahahahaha

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

As I remember it........   RHSC came swinging in around March 3.  I was suspicious by March 5.  I lit Dave up.  He threw me a bone with some distractions.  Like a dumb fuck I swallowed the bone.  Three weeks later BOOM.  Stinky is RHSC.  Hahhahahahahaha

Aww....I don’t care.  Truth is, even if RHSC was a suspicious account, I’ve always enjoyed the posting style Dave brought with him.  It was sad to see him fly to close to the sun on the wings of pastrami.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Aww....I don’t care.  Truth is, even if RHSC was a suspicious account, I’ve always enjoyed the posting style Dave brought with him.  It was sad to see him fly to close to the sun on the wings of pastrami.

Yeah I wish he’d come back to earth 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There would be no one left to fuck with you.  How boring.  

Yeah, but how much fun would I have beating 800 DRAGON, like a rented mule!!!  :horse:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ACE said:

I remember one time he text me and was asking if I was in his yard.. he seen tracks or something 

wtf no.. first off I don’t know where your house is nor do i need to 

wtf made him think it was me I have no idea 

Dog was pregnant ?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Is it as good as the stuff 550 sends? 

Lol,  I don't get anything bad from 550. 550 was going to bring me some venison when he got up this way. I'm sure that he will be staying close to home for now.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I liked Dave too.  He cracked me up...until it all just went unexpectedly south.  I’ve seen so many people over the years go out of forums in an absolute blaze of idiocy.  Each doing their own acrobatics as they reach the final end.  I guess I never understood all the fuss just to get booted. Why not just leave?  Why all the antics and work to go through it?

Hey, at least he didn’t start a thread announcing everyone is mean and he is leaving.  Those are the best!!!

Does sound like a lot of work. Im too fucking lazy for that shit.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Too late...he was banned and torched the bridge on his way out months ago.

Oh STFU pouts

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

The poor bastard should have just stayed away.  Now he is going to go through withdrawals all over again  :lol:

I seriously thought you knew RHSC was Dave. ....I don't really know what led up to his original banning , I missed all that but figured he must have apologized or made some deal with you to come back incognito. 

I knew it was Dave from like the second post he made....... The style was so obvious.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh STFU pouts

I seriously thought you knew RHSC was Dave. ....I don't really know what led up to his original banning , I missed all that but figured he must have apologized or made some deal with you to come back incognito. 

I knew it was Dave from like the second post he made....... The style was so obvious.

I just don't read enough to have caught it. A few guys had mentioned that they thought it was Dave. I didn't get a chance to look in to it until yesterday. 

I have no problem keeping up with FS tradition and allowing Dave back if he wants to apologize to me and everyone else here for acting like an asshole last year. 

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh STFU pouts

Sure thing Matlock....go wander around New Jersey rubbing your eyes  some more dumbfuck. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

Team Manitoba in crisis mode! May need to call up some replacements STAT!!!

REV and ICE?  No clue where they reside but they could come out of the bullpen for the "foreign nationals team"   ?

• Haha 2