Check your account email address ×

POLITICS Trump Didn’t Bother to Attend A SINGLE Veteran’s Day Event Yesterday

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, because I don't stick my nose in Canadia's business guy. So take note, and stick your's back on your side of the border. Nor do I care what you celebrate. But when you want to stick your shit in how our president-elect should act because of petty politics using OUR holiday, I will and have every reason to tell you to go get fucked. Now, go get fucked. 

Our Memorial Day is in May... Like Momo said... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA mind your own fucking business NOOK! How dumb can you be? Wants to stick his nose in our lane and act superior, too brain dead to know what he is talking about. 

wow 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow 

Yes. It upsets me when veterans causes are used as shitty politics. So unless you want to see me go off some more, I suggest you shut the fuck up on the subject. 

So ask yourself, did you get what you wanted out of this? Did you really make Trump look like a little man at the expense of veterans who don't need you to do so? 

Fuck off.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes. It upsets me when veterans causes are used as shitty politics. So unless you want to see me go off some more, I suggest you shut the fuck up on the subject. 

So ask yourself, did you get what you wanted out of this? Did you really make Trump look like a little man at the expense of veterans who don't need you to do so? 

Fuck off.

no I didn't get anything out of this, I am behind Trump for now and will wait to see what he does but I think he should have shown up somewhere - if you have a problem with that too bad.  Its something that has been done for since 1919 maybe its time to stop the practice since its not needed according to you

42 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Veterans Day is only about WW1 and 2 Vets.....so fuck Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq War, Afghanistan, Grenada, Somalia, Balkans, ect....oh yeah not to mention it is about all veterans not just war veterans.

No it's not... just ask Fail... he'll set you straight...:)

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well seeing I am a veteran.... Who the fuck else would it be about? Unless you think that it is about Soldiers who have died, well, whoops, sorry that would be FUCKING MEMORIAL DAY, YOU DUNCE! You fucking people need to stop using us in your little political battles when you are scraping your way out of the muck trying to plant your moral high ground flag because "you care the most about veterans" and "they don't care about veterans". But when it comes down to it, neither side gives two fucks unless they can gain or slander the other. 

I dont disagree with him on this. He tweeted something nice. I don't need some fake press event where he pretends to gargle the nuts of every uniformed man on earth all so you can then say "look at him pandering to soldiers by showing up to their event even though he avoided Vietnam". You are so fucking transparent it hurts. I don't NEED support and none of my buddies NEED support on Veterans Day. Sure it is nice to get a thanks, but we don't NEED shit from you or anyone else.

And we especially don't need to be told how to feel and when to be mad about a non-story designed to hurt the President-Elect by hypocrites like you. So that all being said, fuck you, you old fucking cunt. 

Your suckin Trumps ass here and it really shows. The guy has dissed Veterans many times in the past ...you know this. This latest Trump diss is Ok with you too....CHECK

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your suckin Trumps ass here and it really shows. The guy has dissed Veterans many times in the past ...you know this. This latest Trump diss is Ok with you too....CHECK

MC, I didn't know you served! Shit, never mind, feel free to speak for my people and how we are supposed to feel.... Aren't you around Vietnam age? So we have one privileged old fuck complaining about another privileged old fuck who both got out of going to Vietnam. You too have a lot in common eh? 

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Veterans Day is only about WW1 and 2 Vets.....so fuck Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq War, Afghanistan, Grenada, Somalia, Balkans, ect....oh yeah not to mention it is about all veterans not just war veterans.

WRONG AGAIL FAIL is a complete fucking moron, I figured you knew this FACT. :dunno: he doesn't know anything 

WRONG AGAIL FAIL is a complete fucking moron, I figured you knew this FACT. :dunno: he doesn't know anything 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

MC, I didn't know you served! Shit, never mind, feel free to speak for my people and how we are supposed to feel.... Aren't you around Vietnam age? So we have one privileged old fuck complaining about another privileged old fuck who both got out of going to Vietnam. You too have a lot in common eh? 

Poor McLiar,, swatted down like the Pussy he's been all along,....