Check your account email address ×

Wow, WTF Gov Whitmer?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again since you seem to have all the answers what should she be doing right now? She ordered people to stay  home and according to Dripper there kids all over playgrounds...should their parents be arrested?  Does she have the authority to lock down an international airport? If you have the answers please share.

Not my job. Never claimed to have any answers. Can you point out my claims of said answers you imagined I claimed to make?

You seem to deflect any criticism going towards this woman just trying to figure out your position on the matter. Your reactions are telling.

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Not my job. Never claimed to have any answers. Can you point out my claims of said answers you imagined I claimed to make?

You seem to deflect any criticism going towards this woman just trying to figure out your position on the matter. Your reactions are telling.

I'm not deflecting anything but you keep calling her a dumb cunt which suggests to me you you have better answers to the problems than she does...guess not.  She issued a stay home order and she it tying procure supplies for our hospitals. If people don't take this seriously and act stupid what should she do? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure there are lots of wealthy people of all races in Michigan that could have fixed the problem.   

Again, Flint 40% white. Why doesn't the blame go squarely on those who ran on this issue DAILY!  then did nothing ?   How much Federal money was allotted for Flint that never made it to the people ?  Stolen by politicians who were elected by the people of flint . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Again, Flint 40% white. Why doesn't the blame go squarely on those who ran on this issue DAILY!  then did nothing ?   How much Federal money was allotted for Flint that never made it to the people ?  Stolen by politicians who were elected by the people of flint . 

@motonoggin  Hey Dan, can you help answer Cold Wars questions. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let's be honest...nobody gives a fuck other than to pay lip service to the problems in Flint....White, black, purple...doesn't matter.

Spot on.

Lets include the media too.   They were all over this before the election and abandoned the people of Flint the next day. 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Well I need to get a reaction................so dumb cunt it is.

So what is so much better on a state (your girl) level that the fed are doing wrong?

Really....had Trump  not downplayed this from the beginning we would be in much better shape and his mixed messaging has been very un Presidential. At the end of the day this has been a giant wake up call for all of us....hopefully.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not deflecting anything but you keep calling her a dumb cunt which suggests to me you you have better answers to the problems than she does...guess not.  She issued a stay home order and she it tying procure supplies for our hospitals. If people don't take this seriously and act stupid what should she do? 

It’s all relative, you do the same thing with Trump daily and never have any answers there.  You also call Kelly Anne Conway a sewer rat.  Double standard much?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really....had Trump  not downplayed this from the beginning we would be in much better shape and his mixed messaging has been very un Presidential. At the end of the day this has been a giant wake up call for all of us....hopefully.

So if trump came out and said the world is going to end and everyone need to lock themselves up. 

Do you think there would have been a larger or smaller run on groceries, tp, etc...

You think it was crazy now. Presidents job is to recognize the issue but always be optimistic. Obama did the same  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s all relative, you do the same thing with Trump daily and never have any answers there.  You also call Kelly Anne Conway a sewer rat.  Double standard much?

Thank you for showing up again to defend Trump and Kellyanne Conway...I'm sure they appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So if trump came out and said the world is going to end and everyone need to lock themselves up. 

Do you think there would have been a larger or smaller run on groceries, tp, etc...

You think it was crazy now. Presidents job is to recognize the issue but always be optimistic. Obama did the same  

Right because there is no middle ground between "there are 15 cases and it will gone by April" and mass hysteria and martial law...SMH

Right because there is no middle ground between "there are 15 cases and it will gone by April" and mass hysteria and martial law...SMH

You seem to take the extreme when it suits your case.

So trump softballs it and there is a huge run on everything from soup to nuts. How in anybodys world would making the news worse be a better solution ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

ffab157f.gif.c43a1118eddaa83a112cbbe6873103c2.gif

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

Do you have any numbers that show otherwise? 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Did you vote for this stupid cunt?

Is water wet? Is the sun hot? Does a bear shit in the woods? :lmao:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That's the Liberal way. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank you for showing up again to defend Trump and Kellyanne Conway...I'm sure they appreciate it.

Just pointing out your self unawareness and hypocrisy.  Your standard denials not withstanding.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Threatening doctors is not playing well in the medical community.  What a stupid thing to do when morale is already low among  medical personnel.   

They're stockpiling these drugs for themselves and family. If they are in fact effective against the virus, hoarding them for yourself is not going to do any good 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was curious about the water in Flint too. @motonoggin used to post about that regularly. I havent seen him post about the water in Flint in months. I may have missed it I guess. 

So is the water in Flint all good now? What was the fix?

Water is good now I think?

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck no it's not fixed. Mike Bloomberg could've fixed it for less than he tried to buy the nomination, and probably would've had more support.

White politicians don't care about Flint.

What have you done to help the negroes?

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Threatening doctors is not playing well in the medical community.  What a stupid thing to do when morale is already low among  medical personnel.   

Big time. I cant believe she threatened HC workers like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Big time. I cant believe she threatened HC workers like that. 

Especially after praising them to be the world's best. :fool:

• Like 1