Check your account email address ×

USA #1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

well you can sit and dream in your head that I haven't been responsible but I have

I left the house to look at a cargo trailer sitting out in the field this week That's the extent of my travel

Because I'm sitting can still considering going on vacation 3 weeks from now that's considered optimism not irresponsible and I'm sorry that I don't buy every fear and panic story that's written

You can be both optimistic and irresponsible. 

This won't stop until the end of May if people change their habits now. People going on vacation and spreading germs all over is going to guarantee it lasts well into the summer and also increases the likelihood of more severe government restrictions on movement. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, motonoggin said:

This won't stop until the end of May if people change their habits now. People going on vacation and spreading germs all over is going to guarantee it lasts well into the summer and also increases the likelihood of more severe government restrictions on movement. 

Nailed it. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sorry that's just not going to happen this country will not be shut down past May.  That's a guarantee

Whether it's by treatments or other ways that simply will not happen

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Sorry that's just not going to happen this country will not be shut down past May.  That's a guarantee

Whether it's by treatments or other ways that simply will not happen

It will if we're smart about it and stop putting capitalism above public health.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Listening to an ER Doctor from NYC on Fox News right now and you guys can believe the sunshine being blown up your ass by Dr. Birx but it's not the reality of the situation in hospitals. His message is that it's not too late for the rest of the country to not become NYC. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to an ER Doctor from NYC on Fox News right now and you guys can believe the sunshine being blown up your ass by Dr. Birx but it's not the reality of the situation in hospitals. 

New York has almost half the cases in the whole country.

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to an ER Doctor from NYC on Fox News right now and you guys can believe the sunshine being blown up your ass by Dr. Birx but it's not the reality of the situation in hospitals. 

Dude, relax.  Nobody is telling you that you can’t panic.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to an ER Doctor from NYC on Fox News right now and you guys can believe the sunshine being blown up your ass by Dr. Birx but it's not the reality of the situation in hospitals. His message is that it's not too late for the rest of the country to not become NYC. 

This happens in New York at every flu and cold season. Has since the beginning of time. 

• Haha 1