Check your account email address ×

USA #1

5 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

See above post

Canadians are a scourge. You need to be infected and then Trump will buy Canada for pennies on the dollar. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What is wrong?

Those numbers aren't taking into account the numbers of people who get infected but don't get very sick.   CDC and WHO says thats 80%.   That drives the mortality rate down massively.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Those numbers aren't taking into account the numbers of people who get infected but don't get very sick.   CDC and WHO says thats 80%.   That drives the mortality rate down massively.

And those 80% are the ones out there infecting everyone. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This fucking place is overrun by morons and it seems as if Sludge is their goddamned General with JT as his second.

The list of morons grew by about 3x today. You already knew but I had no idea there were this many idiots on this forum. I am blown away. 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a shameless fucking retard. I’d say you are the dumbest fuck here but you have so much competition it’s impossible to quantify. Fucking faggot 

100% fact. 

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15261036

IKR. Its just unreal how some people make it in life. Wowza. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You tout that 80% number like its a good thing. Its not a good thing at all. 

You know why its not good don't you?  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And those 80% are the ones out there infecting everyone. 

Some.   Many are way past infections and some are self quarantining.   Its prior to any symptoms that is really the concern.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You tout that 80% number like its a good thing. Its not a good thing at all. 

You know why its not good don't you?  

Yes dude I know.   I'M SIMPLY MAKING A POINT ON ITS TRUE MORTALITY RATE.   NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.   NOT CLAIMING ITS NOT A PANDEMIC, NOT CLAIMING ITS STILL NOT SERIOUS.

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes dude I know.   I'M SIMPLY MAKING A POINT ON ITS TRUE MORTALITY RATE.   NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.   NOT CLAIMING ITS NOT A PANDEMIC, NOT CLAIMING ITS STILL NOT SERIOUS.

We will never get ahead of this without ordered isolations. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

We will never get ahead of this without ordered isolations. 

yep, people pointing to china as proof that you can get past this thing fail to realize that country was on complete 100% lock down far beyond what we will ever see here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Why?   Its like someone with aids not knowing.   

Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote. Are you saying someone with no symptoms is more or less likely to pass this on than someone with all the symptoms.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote. Are you saying someone with no symptoms is more or less likely to pass this on than someone with all the symptoms.  

Many infected people become contagious well before symptoms.   Those people are likely living more "normal" than someone with symptoms now.   Not everyone but many self isolate once they get symptoms even if minor.

Edited by Highmark

Most essential workplaces mandate staying home if they or a family member is showing symptoms.   No symptoms but infectious and they still come in because they have no idea they are sick.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Many infected people become contagious well before symptoms.   Those people are likely living more "normal" than someone with symptoms now.   Not everyone but many self isolate once they get symptoms even if minor.

The way this thing is spreading, something isn’t working. 

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Watch how this unfolds over the next 2 months. We are barely scratching the surface. 

Going to be much worse in some places than others.   Closer living and more susceptible will be worse.   Benn that way all over the world.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The way this thing is spreading, something isn’t working. 

We knew some places hadn't peaked yet.   Some states have just started to level off the rate of increase.  Big cities are the issue.

Edited by Highmark