Check your account email address ×

Will bussman get the COVID-19 vaccine or risk it?

• Platinum Contributing Member

If they do come up with a vaccine , I dont plan on getting it.

I got the flu vaccine once about 8 years ago and I had shoulder joint issues for almost a year afterwards.  Read up on it and that is a side affect in some people. I have never gotten the vaccine again.

44 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I got the flu vaccine once about 8 years ago and I had shoulder joint issues for almost a year afterwards.  Read up on it and that is a side affect in some people. I have never gotten the vaccine again.

I never had trouble with the flu vaccine until this past November. Hurt my fukkin shoulder for 4 months. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty odd thing to be starting a thread over.....

Is it?  I’m new here and this is seemingly a more rational thread than most the OP has started.

PS...I’m not getting whatever vaccine comes from this either.  I am going to stay, “THE CARRIER OF DEATH!!!”

:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is it?  I’m new here and this is seemingly a more rational thread than most the OP has started.

PS...I’m not getting whatever vaccine comes from this either.  I am going to stay, “THE CARRIER OF DEATH!!!”

:lol:

That's fine.  You're more likely to die from choking on a Swiss Roll than you are the Wuhan Flu.

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

My mother got the flue shot every year. Every winter she got sick as a dog. I will never get it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's fine.  You're more likely to die from choking on a Swiss Roll than you are the Wuhan Flu.

That is a fact!  But, if some asshole would stop stocking my tool box with them....my chances would drop.  Somebody wants me dead!!!

74DB442B-3C41-4CC8-A543-87AB1CCEE0C4.jpeg

• Haha 1