Check your account email address ×

Dems blocking coronavirus relief over ‘ideological wish list’

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Just write another blank check to corporate America. FUCK THEM

Got to be a balance MC.   When people are ready to go back to work their has to be a place for them to work.   Not all corporations are bad and without them millions do not have jobs. 

Edited by Highmark

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Makes me sick. Every dime should go directly to taxpayers out of work.....every fuckin dime.

I wish you'd just shut the fuck up.

You are wrong 10 fold more times than right. 

I hope you and spin get syphilis.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Can't any of these retards in Washington just deal with the issue at hand? Just fucking once?

I really hate how every bill has to get stuffed with all kinds of pork. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I wish you'd just shut the fuck up.

You are wrong 10 fold more times than right. 

I hope you and spin get syphilis.

Thats not very nice

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

It literally is just the flu for 97% of the population but these f****** retards keep saying that same s*** over and over again looking so dumb and they don't even know it

It’s really closer to 99%

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You do know that 154 = 168 in buttcocks math right?

When you consider 14mm would add close to half an inch to a 6 inch dick, it becomes more clear.

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No im not fluent in it no.

Well in the US a cat 800 has roughly 154hp. That same cat has 168hp at buttcocks house. And gets twice the fuel and oil economy as it does in the US also. He has some weird multiplier...

Just now, Snake said:

When you consider 14mm would add close to half an inch to a 6 inch dick, it becomes more clear.

I measure alot of stuff with my dick but not hp. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Screenshot_20200323-141654_Chrome.jpg

That’s only of lab confirmed cases. There’s way more out there than we know. Since it’s a mild illness most don’t go to the doctor and get tested 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

That’s only of lab confirmed cases. There’s way more out there than we know. Since it’s a mild illness most don’t go to the doctor and get tested 

It's just the flu! 

So the stuff that the Dems tanked this legislation for includes:

Mandatory early elections

Mandatory same-day registration

Requirements for carbon offsetting air travel (basically cap-and-trade for airline industry)

Per-flight carbon estimates for air travel

Retirement plans for community newspaper employees

Permanent paid leave at companies receiving assistance

And a host of other completely unrelated bullshit.  Have these fucking debates some other time!  Help the citizens now!

The bill as written prohibits large organizations from using the money to create executive bonuses or allow stock buybacks.  That's written directly into the bill.  For most small businesses, it's a bailout.  For large, profitable organizations, it's credit to be paid back later.

When we come out of this thing, people still need to be bound to their employers to the greatest possible degree.  That's the ONLY way we can recover rapidly.  Anything we can do to stem the tide of people losing their jobs has to be extremely high priority in addition to providing money directly to American pockets.

Seriously, I hate a lot of things about the Repubs, but fuck the Democrats.  They are just being total and complete cunts at this point for no reason other than to be cunty.  Clyburn from SC summed it up nicely.  "This is a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision."  If that doesn't piss you off, you're an asshat.

Edited by Matt