Check your account email address ×

Alarming Coronavirus Expansion

Just now, ford_428cj said:

For some lucky people it is. 

Ben is the biggest asshole on the site. He's a bully that got beat up a lot when he was younger. He now takes his pent up anger out on freedom sledder members

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There will be close to 80,000 cases in the US by Friday. Our hospitals will become overwhelmed. The young and healthy will get the ventilators. The old and sick will be left to die. 

this will kill way more people than H1N1. Way more. 

If people can't stay away from another sadly you will be correct.

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ben is the biggest asshole on the site. He's a bully that got beat up a lot when he was younger. He now takes his pent up anger out on freedom sledder members

I think Ben's funny.

He's like a town jester. 

Site would not be the same without him.

I had H1N1 it was bad.  

The only people on ventilators are people that have preexisting respiratory issues. the Vast Majority of people are recovering against unless you have a respiratory issue already

That's not what the experts say.

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Holy shit man. Maybe you should take a break from this place for a while. You’re letting it get to you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I think Ben's funny.

He's like a town jester. 

Site would not be the same without him.

No he's the village idiot. He thinks he's smart but he's not

I don't care if he's here or not he's irrelevant to me 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit man. Maybe you should take a break from this place for a while. You’re letting it get to you. 

You should offer this advice to Ben. The guy is the biggest asshole I've ever run into on the internet. Tells everyone how smart he is and shouts down and insults anyone who disagrees. 

I have 9000 posts I post a few times a day. Unlike many who live here

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You should offer this advice to Ben. The guy is the biggest asshole I've ever run into on the internet. Tells everyone how smart he is and shouts down and insults anyone who disagrees. 

Holy fucking crying queefy snowflake

I feel as though you may be missing the humor in Ben’s particular brand of spewage. Please tell me you aren’t here for the intriguing and intellectual dialogue being distributed with refined etiquette.

Just enjoy, bro!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I feel as though you may be missing the humor in Ben’s particular brand of spewage. Please tell me you aren’t here for the intriguing and intellectual dialogue being distributed with refined etiquette.

Just enjoy, bro!

No I'm here for banter. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

JT is an idiot spewing misinformation. 

And we all come here for your “proper and factual” information....and not just your uber woke bullshit and SJW virtue signaling from what isn’t much more than just an an emotional woman?

Hmmmm...

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Benny gets drunk & a little loud. Typical N MN type...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:spoton:  

no gingers of any age,  no muslims over 12,  no blacks,  no puerto ricans and no one over 60.  

hay hay hay there are some hot ass Puerto Ricans we need to take that one on some sort of hotness and willingness to put out sliding scale