Check your account email address ×

Lots of horses ass in my area.

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm thinking the average schmo is going to get smoked before he or she goes through 25 rounds, people are buying ammo like they are going to be stacking up the dead like cordwood.

I’m not a great shot or anything,but one or two dead bodies in my front yard should stop the need to keep shooting?😂

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m not a great shot or anything,but one or two dead bodies in my front yard should stop the need to keep shooting?😂

Well the blacks and Mexicans are going to go straight to the white neighborhoods to kill you for your food, your freedom and your white women!

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well the blacks and Mexicans are going to go straight to the white neighborhoods to kill you for your food, your freedom and your white women!

History shows they want big TVs and Nike shoes. They don’t have much interest in tools and food? 

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

I should buy another 1000 rounds just Incase?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

History shows they want big TVs and Nike shoes. They don’t have much interest in tools and food? 

And have no clue on how to hold or aim a pistol.  I like my chances. 😂

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

People are fucking nuts. Creating problems that will never happen in their heads.:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

All of these white folk living in the middle of nowhere should start preparing?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

This is why I only keep enough fireworks to allow me to just get more.  I’ll eat their food while I take inventory.  :lol:

People are irrationally delusional when it comes to their “end of civilization” scenarios. 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is why I only keep enough fireworks to allow me to just get more.  I’ll eat their food while I take inventory.  :lol:

People are irrationally delusional when it comes to their “end of civilization” scenarios. 

Remember the show doomsday prepping?
 :lol:

Those  people have to be in their glory.  It’s happening!!!!!   It’s really happening!!!!!! 
what a way to live your life. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Those  people have to be in their glory.  It’s happening!!!!!   It’s really happening!!!!!! 

Imbeciles....on many levels.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The stupid people I saw at the store yesterday? The bunch that were wearing masks around their neck,over their chin, over their mouth but not covering their nose? Most products had buying limits. Apparently there wasn’t a limit on Eggoes and frozen pizza. I saw more than one idiot with their cart over flowing with them? I wonder if they went out and bought a deep freezer just for Eggoes and frozen pizza? News flash,pizza delivery is still alive and well. You can buy a waffle iron and the ingredients a lot cheaper than a deep freezer? 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Except they are in their driveway with their rig,because they can’t drive anywhere.:lol:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Except they are in their driveway with their rig,because they can’t drive anywhere.:lol:

I never got that part. Why waste time packing up the suburban.  Drive an hour to your end of the world place. 
Just ....move there!!!!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I never got that part. Why waste time packing up the suburban.  Drive an hour to your end of the world place. 
Just ....move there!!!!!

I had a bunch ask me if I was headed north. Hell no,sledding is done,to cold to fish,to shity to ATV,no Internet,no tv, and the woman up there are ugly?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I had a bunch ask me if I was headed north. Hell no,sledding is done,to cold to fish,to shity to ATV,no Internet,no tv, and the woman up there are ugly?

You know no internet would be a deal breaker for the kids. :lol: 

• Thanks 1