Check your account email address ×

Lots of horses ass in my area.

Stopped in to local shop today to get some ammo.  Everything was stripped bare .  A couple high end handguns and rifles .  Everything else was gone.  Biden’s little anti gun tantrum is not going to play well in Michigan.   People are not looking for the police and government to protect them...   they are arming themselves in fear of them. 

C52D877B-D6A4-4B24-92F1-07047DE71217.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

How many rounds do you think you will go through before you get smoked?

None. I don't plan on a shootout. I just happen to buy it throughout the yr when I see a sale or happen to be looking at fishing shit and walk by it. Im not a prepper or a want to be hero. I just like spending money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

None. I don't plan on a shootout. I just happen to buy it throughout the yr when I see a sale or happen to be looking at fishing shit and walk by it. Im not a prepper or a want to be hero. I just like spending money.

I'm thinking the average schmo is going to get smoked before he or she goes through 25 rounds, people are buying ammo like they are going to be stacking up the dead like cordwood.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm thinking the average schmo is going to get smoked before he or she goes through 25 rounds, people are buying ammo like they are going to be stacking up the dead like cordwood.

I probably havnt bought any since the summer. I used to shoot at the range a lot in the winter when I wasn't working.So I would stock up when I saw it on sale.  Seems the last few yrs I have been busy with other shit. 

Probably have 2000 rounds in the gun cabinet.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im already well stocked. No need to buy anything.

I’m pretty well stocked.  I was going for my Dad.  Figured I would grab few more boxes of defend rounds while I was there.  
He has a 44 mag and luckily that was all left on the shelf.  I was more surprised at the amount of guns sold.  They have a pretty huge inventory and the cases and racks looked the TP isle. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stored in the same building with your classic car collection? 

Nope all under three roofs thousands of miles apart  :finger3: Mitt Romney has just as much probably more than I have more gun also  :news:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Nope all under three roofs thousands of miles apart  :finger3: Mitt Romney has just as much probably more than I have more gun also  :news:

Quit lying.

People are fucking nuts. I drove by the gun store by my house Thursday and it was packed. Couple guys I talked to who are expecting the zombie apocalypse tried buying ammo and everywhere is wiped out. I'm like wtf are people expecting? I hear everyday "I'm locked and loaded!" Are you hoping to shoot somebody? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Lost your fingers so your going back to stalking?

That's the In thing to do for high powered retired CFO's with classic car collections, a helicopter and 300,000 rounds of ammunition. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's the In thing to do for high powered retired CFO's with classic car collections, a helicopter and 300,000 rounds of ammunition. 

I don't know how he finds the time to mess with us. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In a walk in no less Midget bottom feeder :finger2:

244015176_FuckYouFrog.jpg.d65d43e9bec72c571c824b245f4f4817.jpg