Check your account email address ×

Anyone else feeling this way about China?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I find myself getting more and more pissed at China every day.   Hopefully the world finds their own way to stick it to them.  Its one thing if it just started and got out on its own but if the reports of them hiding it are even remotely true its so wrong its hard to express the contempt I have for the govt there.  

Seeing criticisms from Italian scientists that they were trying to be too politically correct in stopping travel from China may have also contributed to their issues.  Not sure how true but Chinese companies own a significant portion of the fine leather industry there and have significant workforce and travel between the two countries. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Shutting down parts of a communist country is much less damaging than it is to a free society.   

It's  also  easier  for  China  to  shut  down. Chinese  people  are  more  likely  to  do  as they  are  told 

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I find myself getting more and more pissed at China every day.   Hopefully the world finds their own way to stick it to them.  Its one thing if it just started and got out on its own but if the reports of them hiding it are even remotely true its so wrong its hard to express the contempt I have for the govt there.  

Seeing criticisms from Italian scientists that they were trying to be too politically correct in stopping travel from China may have also contributed to their issues.  Not sure how true but Chinese companies own a significant portion of the fine leather industry there and have significant workforce and travel between the two countries. 

They were way too blase about it when it first happened. From what I understand China had just bought a major textile manufacturer in Italy and they were flying as many as 100,000 people back and forth while this was going on. They never put a stop to it until it was too late

Thanks to the American cunts that outsourced every fukkin thing under the sun to China, China is now an economic superpower. 

Don't blame China, blame the American bastard businessman who needs more money for his place in the Hamptons or Winnepesaukee. 

I have a distant cousin that went to China 20 years ago for manufacturing. Fukkin punk graduated from Babson in 3 years. He could very well be a multi-millionaire today, I don't know, haven't talked to the fukker in many years. 

Does anybody here have a Chinese friend? I mean somebody you have over the house for pizza or cook-outs, or a Chinese fishing , sledding or hunting buddy? 

Any Chinese couples that come to your house, or you go to their house, or you all go out to eat together? 

ANYBODY???? 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Trump administration needs to stop sending mixed signals to the Chinese government. It’s totally ridiculous. 

He's really getting nasty with them lately. Calling it the CHINESE VIRUS, and not backing down when questioned on it. 

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Corporate America created Chinas wealth, blame them. In fact the very corporate A Mexican companies you invest in....so blame yourself.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Corporate America created Chinas wealth, blame them. In fact the very corporate A Mexican companies you invest in....so blame yourself.

Every American that profited/profiting from Am/Chi firms should be forced to pay it back. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Does anybody here have a Chinese friend? I mean somebody you have over the house for pizza or cook-outs, or a Chinese fishing , sledding or hunting buddy? 

Any Chinese couples that come to your house, or you go to their house, or you all go out to eat together? 

ANYBODY???? 

The Cartwrights had Hop Sing as a cook. 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Me personally?   I'm to blame?  :lol:  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

ANYBODY???? 

You are likely talking about American's there.  

This is an issue with the govt of China....not necessarily their citizens and surely not Chinese American's. 

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member

This had nothing to do with China's prosperity due to American outsourcing or Italian leather, it's because the Chinese people in Wuhan chose to have a disgustingly filthy, shit infested meat market and the Chinese government that was not forthcoming from day one.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This had nothing to do with China's prosperity due to American outsourcing or Italian leather, it's because the Chinese people in Wuhan chose to have a disgustingly filthy, shit infested meat market and the Chinese government that was not forthcoming from day one.

Well I think you have to look at it thru a wider lens than that.   I'm not sure all of the food types people eat there are solely by choice but by necessity.   Not saying all of it but I don't think our livestock prices would be in the shit tank if China was opening their markets up to more of it.   Yes I realize they are a very traditional people but the govt could have and should have shut down certain types of food and offered safer choices thru free market trade.

What impact did the Africa swine flu killing off half their hog population play and the govt refusing to buy more from US producers play?  

They've known for a long time that bats are one of the main zoonotic, novel virus carriers.  

Edited by Highmark

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's really getting nasty with them lately. Calling it the CHINESE VIRUS, and not backing down when questioned on it. 

That's a good thing.

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Politicians also.

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

True but ...

Look how many chinese students are in our colleges. That is from prosperity we created. They fly back & forth all the time bringing their nasty diseases here.

28 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

not just there, everywhere. Light needs to be shone on this as a reason why travel to and from China should be closely monitored.

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well I think you have to look at it thru a wider lens than that.   I'm not sure all of the food types people eat there are solely by choice but by necessity.   Not saying all of it but I don't think our livestock prices would be in the shit tank if China was opening their markets up to more of it.   Yes I realize they are a very traditional people but the govt could have and should have shut down certain types of food and offered safer choices thru free market trade.

What impact did the Africa swine flu killing off half their hog population play and the govt refusing to buy more from US producers play?  

They've known for a long time that bats are one of the main zoonotic, novel virus carriers.  

Zoonotic, novel virus carrier. Good description for that shit eating momo. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

ANYBODY???? 

Yeah. The dude I plow for is Chinese. I have sledded and gone 4 wheeling with him in the past.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Thanks to the American cunts that outsourced every fukkin thing under the sun to China, China is now an economic superpower. 

Don't blame China, blame the American bastard businessman who needs more money for his place in the Hamptons or Winnepesaukee. 

I have a distant cousin that went to China 20 years ago for manufacturing. Fukkin punk graduated from Babson in 3 years. He could very well be a multi-millionaire today, I don't know, haven't talked to the fukker in many years. 

U must be taking ur meds this makes total sense !!!