Check your account email address ×

Looks like the Chinese virus is a bust

Rod

6 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Says styrofoam on your website.

Why lie?

Oops.  PM me a link....I'd love to see what the guy who is always standing in judgement of others does for a living.

20 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Says styrofoam on your website.

Why lie?

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oops.  PM me a link....I'd love to see what the guy who is always standing in judgement of others does for a living.

sometimes referred to as "styrofoam"                 Most people don't know what EPS. They generically call everything styrofoam.  Styrofoam is a different process.  

Keep up the lies dumbass.

And no we don't make meat trays.   

Poor triggered bitches continue to tell lies hoping to get tapped for work in Dumold Trumps white house. 

19 minutes ago, irv said:

Because, with the Dunning Kruger affliction, it makes him think he is super intelligent and the rest of us can't even read. :news:

You can't read for content because you are stupid.  It's sad.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The bust just passed 17,000 cases!

It will surpass 20,000 cases in the US in just a few more minutes. Later today we will surpass Iran with the number of  Coronavirus cases. 

Within a day or so the US will move ahead of Spain and Germany with the total number of cases. We should be 3rd behind only China and Italy by Monday or Tuesday. 

Anyone checked to see how many cases China had when it went into lock down.  

What about Italy?

We really dropped the ball in North America.  They acted much faster than we have in North America and we had two months to prepare.  

They gave us plenty of warning, we fucked up 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I would suggest you go fill up your vehicles with fuel. You should also go to the bank and trade in your 100s and 50s for singles,5s,10s and 20s. 

I don't think spreading info like this or about lockdowns is responsible behavior

What's the small denomination for? Poker game? 

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I don't think spreading info like this or about lockdowns is responsible behavior

Well people have their head in the sand and don’t think they are going to do it. The entire state of IL is going into a soft lock down at 5pm today. This info is already out there  and has been in the works for over a week.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Anyone checked to see how many cases China had when it went into lock down.  

What about Italy?

We really dropped the ball in North America.  They acted much faster than we have in North America and we had two months to prepare.  

They gave us plenty of warning, we fucked up 

That's why Trump stopped flights from China back in January you POS your fucking hero TrueJet just allowed the last flight from China on Monday you ignorant FUCK :finger3:

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Well people have their head in the sand and don’t think they are going to do it. The entire state of IL is going into a soft lock down at 5pm today. This info is already out there  and has been in the works for over a week.

what's the difference of a soft lock down compared to what they're doing already? 

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's coming Monday? To just those cities listed or where? 

Some places will start before monday. The big cities with the most cases (LA, Seattle, New York) will lock down on Monday. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some places will start before monday. The big cities with the most cases (LA, Seattle, New York) will lock down on Monday. 

So still moving ahead crushing an economy with no real plan. 

What's a lock down mean? You're arrested if you leave your house? 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

what's the difference of a soft lock down compared to what they're doing already? 

They are going to in force businesses that shouldn’t be open closed. People that are gathering where they shouldn’t will be told to go home. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So still moving ahead crushing an economy with no real plan. 

What's a lock down mean? You're arrested if you leave your house? 

The information is all over the place about this. Are you just trolling or getting your first hand info on here?