Check your account email address ×

Looks like the Chinese virus is a bust

Rod

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Its growing more everyday.

Time to give up your schtick. Lol

Everyone expected a few more cases 

TDS’ers were hoping it would pass the flu but this shit ain’t gonna pass abscessed teeth 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Everyone expected a few more cases 

TDS’ers were hoping it would pass the flu but this shit ain’t gonna pass abscessed teeth 

That remains to be seen.

Look how fast its grown in just a few short weeks.

Only time will tell.

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild

16 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

That remains to be seen.

Look how fast its grown in just a few short weeks.

Only time will tell.

Only because of awareness 

Hey, I don't care about the exact DEATH RATE of Corona, all I know is that IT KILLS!!!

I had stinkin' flu 30 years ago, and 20 years ago, and that shit almost croaked me. 

This corona shit scares the shit outta' me. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I don't care about the exact DEATH RATE of Corona, all I know is that IT KILLS!!!

I had stinkin' flu 30 years ago, and 20 years ago, and that shit almost croaked me. 

This corona shit scares the shit outta' me. 

It will kill an old man such as yourself. Hide.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

I was not kidding. Stay home.

I'll gladly stay home. I got a gigantic place with tons of shit to do. Fuck everybody anyways. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course everyone who is infected has not been identified. 

what do you conclude from that?

I think once the chips are counted the mortality rate will change. It seems obvious to me there’s way more folks that are infected than they know of right now. The 1.4 you quoted is going to change, likely down as time goes on and we get better at treating this.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I think once the chips are counted the mortality rate will change. It seems obvious to me there’s way more folks that are infected than they know of right now. The 1.4 you quoted is going to change, likely down as time goes on and we get better at treating this.

Did you consider that the infected are just that, infected.   They haven't recovered. There are 10,000 cases in the last two days. Those people could live or die.  That will boost the mortality rate and counter any undetected people.

My wife is an RN.  They've just formed some form of Ethics committee at work that will decide who gets a ventilator in order to remove that task from the doctors.  The doctors will submit their cases and the board will decide whether the 65 year old goes on or the 40 year old with 3 kids.  Evidently the average time on ventilator for those that need it is 3 weeks. 

5-15 percent of people who get infected need it. Based on the curve it looked like you could have 4 million cases in two weeks.  You argued that the numbers are higher than they are.  That makes it worse.  

If 4 million people have it and only 5% need ventilators then you will need 28,000 more ventilators than exist in the US.  

People are fighting over tp.  Just see what happens when someone gets told their kid with asthma doesn't get to a vent because he doesn't stand a decent chance of surviving even with the ventilator.  

Trump is being a fucking idiot by contradicting his Drs. and claiming he knows better just to boost the stock market for a few days. 

Canadians are being fucking idiots too.  Lining up at a games store for a new release just last week.   A bunch of Uni students in Kingston went to a St Patty's day celebration. 

I think this week will be big for Canada.  

Last week I went into work to set up some new routines.  Drivers didn't have to sign we just wrote their name down on our copy. 

All employees were given pens with their own names.  surfaces that they touch are disinfected between shifts.  We had our health and safety guy talk to everyone about taking it seriously. 

I realized that I was the only one in an international airport within two weeks and my wife is a nurse. 2 strikes. So I only went into the office when one other person was there. Kept my distance and only used two computers which I wiped down after.  I spent as little time as possible there.

Then I found out a big company near us with over 100 employees has everyone still sitting together in the cafeteria.  Are you fucking kidding me. 

This week we will have people stay 6 feet apart at all times change that procedures for loading trucks and look at restricting access to the lunch room. We provide the coffee so I'm looking at buying jumbo thermoses that keep coffee hot for a long time so they can bring their own.   

Maybe suggest people have breaks in their car instead not sure. .  They'll probably all get stoned.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you consider that the infected are just that, infected.   They haven't recovered. There are 10,000 cases in the last two days. Those people could live or die.  That will boost the mortality rate and counter any undetected people.

My wife is an RN.  They've just formed some form of Ethics committee at work that will decide who gets a ventilator in order to remove that task from the doctors.  The doctors will submit their cases and the board will decide whether the 65 year old goes on or the 40 year old with 3 kids.  Evidently the average time on ventilator for those that need it is 3 weeks. 

5-15 percent of people who get infected need it. Based on the curve it looked like you could have 4 million cases in two weeks.  You argued that the numbers are higher than they are.  That makes it worse.  

If 4 million people have it and only 5% need ventilators then you will need 28,000 more ventilators than exist in the US.  

People are fighting over tp.  Just see what happens when someone gets told their kid with asthma doesn't get to a vent because he doesn't stand a decent chance of surviving even with the ventilator.  

Trump is being a fucking idiot by contradicting his Drs. and claiming he knows better just to boost the stock market for a few days. 

Canadians are being fucking idiots too.  Lining up at a games store for a new release just last week.   A bunch of Uni students in Kingston went to a St Patty's day celebration. 

Last week I went into work to set up some new routines.  Drivers didn't have to sign we just wrote their name down on our copy. 

All employees were given pens with their own names.  surfaces that they touch are disinfected between shifts.  We had our health and safety guy talk to everyone about taking it seriously. 

I realized that I was the only one in an international airport within two weeks and my wife is a nurse. 2 strikes. So I only went into the office when one other person was there. Kept my distance and only used two computers which I wiped down after.  I spent as little time as possible there.

Then I found out a big company near us with over 100 employees has everyone still sitting together in the cafeteria.  Are you fucking kidding me. 

This week we will have people stay 6 feet apart at all times change that procedures for loading trucks and look at restricting access to the lunch room. We provide the coffee so I'm looking at buying jumbo thermoses that keep coffee hot for a long time so they can bring their own.   

Maybe suggest people have breaks in their car instead not sure. .  They'll probably all get stoned.  

Toxic styrofoam is real important during this pandemic. 

How could we live without it.

Smh.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why are you still open for business?  What will it take for you to take this a little more serious. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Toxic styrofoam is real important during this pandemic. 

How could we live without it.

Smh.

I don't make styrofoam, you dumbfuck.   I make EPS products.  They're used for packing food and medical supplies.  

Now go to the airport and lick a railing. 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why are you still open for business?  What will it take for you to take this a little more serious. 

We are a small company our employees can practice safe practices and keep apart.  As above we make food packaging and medical supplies.  

Our employees will make a lot less on UI so as long as we can follow safe practices, we will allow them to work. 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why is a styrofoam packing peanut producer still open for business???  It’s not a critical service for survival.

I don't make styrofoam or packing peanuts.  You should stop listening to liars.  

In the age of Trump you don't all have to be habitual liars. Some of you can be better people if you try. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't make styrofoam or packing peanuts.  You should stop listening to liars.  

In the age of Trump you don't all have to be habitual liars. Some of you can be better people if you try. 

So you make single use Plastic wrap and single use styrofoam meat trays.  👍🏿 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We are a small company our employees can practice safe practices and keep apart.  As above we make food packaging and medical supplies.  

Our employees will make a lot less on UI so as long as we can follow safe practices, we will allow them to work. 

Do all your employees walk to work?

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Says styrofoam on your website.

Why lie?

Because, with the Dunning Kruger affliction, it makes him think he is super intelligent and the rest of us can't even read. :news:

• Haha 1