Check your account email address ×

Looks like the Chinese virus is a bust

Rod

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So still moving ahead crushing an economy with no real plan. 

What's a lock down mean? You're arrested if you leave your house? 

National curfew $1,000 fine if not social distancing :dunno:

Edited by Momorider

15 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I don't think spreading info like this or about lockdowns is responsible behavior

What's the small denomination for? Poker game? 

ATMs are being cleaned out at a record rate. They can’t and won’t be able to keep up with the demand. 

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That's why Trump stopped flights from China back in January you POS your fucking hero TrueJet just allowed the last flight from China on Monday you ignorant FUCK :finger3:

So he thought it was infectious enough to do that but then didn't do anything for over a month.  Put nothing in place, didn't look for money to supply hospitals, just claimed everything would be fine.    

BTW, I hope you're washing your hands. What with all the fingering you do, you'll be dead in a week if you don't. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

ATMs are being cleaned out at a record rate. They can’t and won’t be able to keep up with the demand. 

Who wants to handle cash in an epidemic?   I can purchase hands free with my credit card up to $100.00.  I wonder if they'll increase that limit?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

So he thought it was infectious enough to do that but then didn't do anything for over a month.  Put nothing in place, didn't look for money to supply hospitals, just claimed everything would be fine.    

BTW, I hope you're washing your hands. What is all the fingering you do, you'll be dead in a week if you don't. 

Meanwhile your company is still open for business. Your employees are coming to work while you practice social distancing. 

how many days per week are you coming in now. 

Hypocrisy of the Highest order. 

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So still moving ahead crushing an economy with no real plan. 

What's a lock down mean? You're arrested if you leave your house? 

They want you to stay local is all. You can go get food,drug store ECT.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

BTW, I hope you're washing your hands. What is all the fingering you do, you'll be dead in a week if you don't. 

:fuckoff: ChemicalBarb you shitforbrains rotting corpse brained FUCK :finger3:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Meanwhile your company is still open for business. Your employees are coming to work while you practice social distancing. 

how many days per week are you coming in now. 

Hypocrisy of the Highest order. 

We are well below any government guidelines and even below any suggested limits.

I avoided work because I was more likely to be a carrier having travelled recently and my wife's work.  I was taking steps while you idiots were still staying Trump was right and the media is blowing it all out of proportion. 

Who wants to handle cash in an epidemic?   I can purchase hands free with my credit card up to $100.00.  I wonder if they'll increase that limit?

Yah but you have contact with vendors machine you virus spreading cocksucker what about e-transfer or online transactions that's like no limit you shitforbrains cock breathed moron :fuckyou:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: ChemicalBarb you shitforbrains rotting corpse brained FUCK :finger3:

Did you touch your face after fingering?  Maybe just to sniff your finger a little?  Did you rub your eyes when you cry yourself to sleep because no one believes you own a helicopter?

We are well below any government guidelines and even below any suggested limits.

I avoided work because I was more likely to be a carrier having travelled recently and my wife's work.  I was taking steps while you idiots were still staying Trump was right and the media is blowing it all out of proportion. 

Hypocrite. 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm really hoping I can laugh at some of these claims on Monday

You should to 

On Tuesday I received a permit issued by home land security to purchase gas. You prepare how ever you want for this. Just trying to help.

how many people in your facility? 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah but you have contact with vendors machine you virus spreading cocksucker what about e-transfer or online transactions that's like no limit you shitforbrains cock breathed moron :fuckyou:

Tap is no touch.  for fuel.  I go to full serve and buy less than $100.00 of gas.  Most of our banking is already online I haven't been to the bank since I returned from vacation. 

I've been taking this seriously while you've been calling it a hoax you brainless bag of shit.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tap is no touch.  for fuel.  I go to full serve and buy less than $100.00 of gas.  Most of our banking is already online I haven't been to the bank since I returned from vacation. 

I've been taking this seriously while you've been calling it a hoax you brainless bag of shit.

You are a liar a clown and a Faggot :fuckyou:

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

how many people in your facility? 

10 in the factory and it's shift work.  Like I said they have more distance than when they stand in line at the grocery store.   

Think about this for a moment.  The grocery store has self check out. But when it glitches which is at least once per check out, the employee has to press the same buttons you pressed and the 100's of people before you.  The employee is in more danger than an emergency room nurse. 

10 in the factory and it's shift work.  Like I said they have more distance than when they stand in line at the grocery store.   

Think about this for a moment.  The grocery store has self check out. But when it glitches which is at least once per check out, the employee has to press the same buttons you pressed and the 100's of people before you.  The employee is in more danger than an emergency room nurse. 

:lmao:Only ignorant shitstain morons like you have to be assisted at self checkouts you stupid Dunning Kruger FUCK :finger:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well people have to eat. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao:Only ignorant shitstain morons like you have to be assisted at self checkouts you stupid Dunning Kruger FUCK :finger:

The systems were overloaded and kept failing.   If you buy beer they have to assist.   

Now get back to fingering, you've got a lot of work to do.