Check your account email address ×

CNN?

hayward

Am I missing something here?  Just had them on while eating lunch and they keep repeating the same false information to the general public that they got away with during the whole election process.  

"people that are worried about a Trump presidency are the muslim americans, african americans, and latino americans"  Really?  Last I knew, if you were a ________american, your an american because you entered here the right way, through the front door.  Where has anyone ever said they were going after americans, no matter what kind you call yourself?  If your a muslim or an african or a latino mexican, or chinese or whatever else, if you didn't come here the proper way, then yeah, maybe you should feel a touch guilty and kind of watch your back.  

False rhetoric has gone on long enough.  It's "illegal immigrants" for christ's sake.  Is the media too stupid to know this or what?  I think not, and should anything happen because of the rhetoric, heads should roll.  If Trump or anyone has illustrated otherwise, i'd like to see some proof of it, as I honestly missed it.

It's awesome!  They are gonna keep trying to run this country their direction no matter what.  And that is PERFECTLY FINE by me.  They are one of the two largest reasons Trump was voted in and with their continues crap...Trump has a ton of room to play.  D's won't see the inside of the white house again for decades.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's awesome!  They are gonna keep trying to run this country their direction no matter what.  And that is PERFECTLY FINE by me.  They are one of the two largest reasons Trump was voted in and with their continues crap...Trump has a ton of room to play.  D's won't see the inside of the white house again for decades.

Yep, keep it up. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

These paranoid folks should join the military, not that they could handle it but lets just assume they can.  They would then have to trust and rely on everyone to watch their backs or nobody is going home unless its in a body bag.

Mel said it best here.

Turn off the news / media aside from some local stuff.  All bullshit and slanted as we saw 1 month to as recent as 3 days ago depending on network.   Sick of this false rating boosting bullshit that we now live within.  

• Gold Member

Watching CNN now.  Great coverage of the liberals protesting and tearing shit up.  Can you imagine the cost to all the liberals in New York to secure Trump Tower????  Sanitation dump trucks with NYPD decals on them filled will sand parked nose to tail all around that building.  100's of NYPD officers on overtime to protect the public from potential democrat rioters.  Millions upon millions being spent by liberal cities to protect people and there cities from liberals.  All coming from local taxes.  :lol:

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1