Check your account email address ×

Doomsday numbers don't add up

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that is awesome.  

i'm making the kids take out some loans but i will most likely pay them if they become productive members of society after they graduate.  

Most everything will go to my kids thru a trust that will not let them blow thru it.  I am working on some conditions that would allow more significant payments based off certain things like starting or maintaining a business.   A Trust Board handles those decisions if my wife and I are gone.   My farm will go to them in a trust as well that will have the funds to pay property taxes and upkeep.   That is the most important asset I want to leave them.   If there isn't anything else so be it but I want them and their children and their children to be able to enjoy a peaceful place to hunt, fish, ATV, sled and what not. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Most everything will go to my kids thru a trust that will not let them blow thru it.  I am working on some conditions that would allow more significant payments based off certain things like starting or maintaining a business.   A Trust Board handles those decisions if my wife and I are gone.   My farm will go to them in a trust as well that will have the funds to pay property taxes and upkeep.   That is the most important asset I want to leave them.   If there isn't anything else so be it but I want them and their children and their children to be able to enjoy a peaceful place to hunt, fish, ATV, sled and what not. 

That is pretty cool HM. Good for you to keep the ranch in the family. Owning property is an important part of the American way. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That is pretty cool HM. Good for you to keep the ranch in the family. Owning property is an important part of the American way. 

I feel they've been raised right and sometimes that doesn't even matter.   My wife and I always kept things realistic for them.   I wouldn't do it if I thought for a second they would waste it or it wouldn't be appreciated.  

Out of anything at all I've done with my life, my son's being good people and not pieces of shit is my wife's and my highest achievement......bar none.   Just who they are makes me proud every single day. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Try English you fucking fat illiterate fuck. Nobody can understand a word you just typed. Fucking moron

Actually that would be just the lowest IQ fucktard on the planet :finger3:YOU Bipolar FUCKFACE

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  spot on,  i tried to reread it and just said why bother he's a fucktard

It’s like the fuck is taking lessons how to type in the same incoherent thought structure that Trump rambles in

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Today's press conference the Dr. Said they are getting reports of Millenials according to her the future of civilization are getting bad cases in Spain and Italy  probably dying in huge numbers soon as a second wave they were the carriers who infected all the Boomers now it's their turn. If that isn't lab made :guzzle:

Did Biden write that? The only thing you can do right is press the finger button. Putz. 

Edited by spin_dry

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are considered in the top 5 in the world for UHC.

Their health system is quite good...part of the issue there is the number of multi generational homes where the young people brought it home and infected their grandparents and other older relatives. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Their health system is quite good...part of the issue there is the number of multi generational homes where the young people brought it home and infected their grandparents and other older relatives. 

It's really more than that.  The young refused to listen to the social distancing and ignored all warnings.

But yah the old are the ones suffering.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is true. They don’t cast aside old folks like we do. They still live in the family unit.

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's really more than that.  The young refused to listen to the social distancing and ignored all warnings.

But yah the old are the ones suffering.

I understand it’s more than that and people aren’t listening here either but guessing we don’t have the number of multi generational homes that they do in Italy.....BTW...here you go....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand it’s more than that and people aren’t listening here either but guessing we don’t have the number of multi generational homes that they do in Italy.....BTW...here you go....

Multigenerational homes?

I must be missing something, cause my parents and my in-laws have pretty much lost everything they were entitled to.

Do you know how inheritance laws work there?

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This is true. They don’t cast aside old folks like we do. They still live in the family unit.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Multigenerational homes?

I must be missing something, cause my parents and my in-laws have pretty much lost everything they were entitled to.

Do you know how inheritance laws work there?

I'm just pointing something out and Ed gets it...quit with the "I'm an expert on everything" routine. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm just pointing something out and Ed gets it...quit with the "I'm an expert on everything" routine. 

I'll take my wife's family and mine who are still living there as the truth.

Next.