Check your account email address ×

Doomsday numbers don't add up

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, washedupmxer said:

I know! It's amazing the same people concerned with our president calling a Chinese flu Chinese won't tell us about it 

Then why bring it up?

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

My numbers are from the west as well.

I don't believe all doctors are on board with you're saying and there is quite a bit of disagreement. 

Haven't heard any docs say different lately - but I'm sure there are some :dunno:

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That's what you guys think about what Sweden's doing? 

Would it scare the living s*** out of you if we did that? 

Sweden is run by liberal women idiots - that muslims flood in & wreck their country

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Haven't heard any docs say different lately - but I'm sure there are some :dunno:

Sweden is run by liberal women idiots - that muslims flood in & wreck their country

Netherlands are doing it as well

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/coronavirus-dutch-adopt-controversial-herd-immunity-strategy-1.4204578?mode=amp

The Netherlands will aim to develop immunity to coronavirus among its population by allowing large numbers to contract the illness at a controlled pace, prime minister Mark Rutte announced in a national address on Monday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/coronavirus-dutch-adopt-controversial-herd-immunity-strategy-1.4204578?mode=amp

The Netherlands will aim to develop immunity to coronavirus among its population by allowing large numbers to contract the illness at a controlled pace, prime minister Mark Rutte announced in a national address on Monday.

this makes the most sense,  we should start with the boomers first 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Gingers.   :lol:  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Boomers have lots of money to pass down to our grandkids.  You know, the ones who deserve it the most. 

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Boomers have lots of money to pass down to our grandkids.  You know, the ones who deserve it the most. 

every generation should skip the following gen when it comes to inheritance.  If they can't take care of themselves at that point in their lives they shouldn't have their parents bail them out.  I want my parents to spend every dime they have-  they worked hard for it and i am not looking to leech off their hard work.  

• Thanks 1

Numbers are going up every day, the biggest problem is there arent enough tests available to get the real numbers but they are growing every minute. University of Chicago hospital got 20 confirmed cases yesterday and Wisconsin is up 50%

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Confirmed-COVID-19-cases-in-Wisconsin-jumps-nearly-50-568902161.html?fbclid=IwAR2MH0DF9_RhOz_rgiIoMLL7aAYkafPqaLCPJWCWMWkTyz3Q6lQx9mSQS9U

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Numbers are going up every day, the biggest problem is there arent enough tests available to get the real numbers but they are growing every minute. University of Chicago hospital got 20 confirmed cases yesterday and Wisconsin is up 50%

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Confirmed-COVID-19-cases-in-Wisconsin-jumps-nearly-50-568902161.html?fbclid=IwAR2MH0DF9_RhOz_rgiIoMLL7aAYkafPqaLCPJWCWMWkTyz3Q6lQx9mSQS9U

It won't be long before recoveries are equivalent to new cases

That is if you believe any of the information 

Edited by washedupmxer

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

every generation should skip the following gen when it comes to inheritance.  If they can't take care of themselves at that point in their lives they shouldn't have their parents bail them out.  I want my parents to spend every dime they have-  they worked hard for it and i am not looking to leech off their hard work.  

I hope to leave some to my grandkids. Or help them through college/trade school if we are still alive when they get out of highschool. 

My parents both died fairly recently. They didnt leave anything to my brother or I because they thought we had plenty. They didnt have much money left but gave what they had to some foster kids they helped raise after my brother and I were on our own. 

I gave my kids their inheritance up front by paying for a full 4 or 5 year college education. They got out of college with a degree and zero debt. In the end that will be worth more than leaving them each a few hundred K when they are 60.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I hope to leave some to my grandkids. Or help them through college/trade school if we are still alive when they get out of highschool. 

My parents both died fairly recently. They didnt leave anything to my brother or I because they thought we had plenty. They didnt have much money left but gave what they had to some foster kids they helped raise after my brother and I were on our own. 

I gave my kids their inheritance up front by paying for a full 4 or 5 year college education. They got out of college with a degree and zero debt. In the end that will be worth more than leaving them each a few hundred K when they are 60.  

that is awesome.  

i'm making the kids take out some loans but i will most likely pay them if they become productive members of society after they graduate.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that is awesome.  

i'm making the kids take out some loans but i will most likely pay them if they become productive members of society after they graduate.  

I made my kids take out loans too. The deal was, they graduate I will pay the loans. If they don't, they get to pay the loans.  That was incentive enough. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I made my kids take out loans too. The deal was, they graduate I will pay the loans. If they don't, they get to pay the loans.  That was incentive enough. 

That was the deal I had with my boys. One completed his schooling, the other one evidently didn't believe me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today's press conference the Dr. Said they are getting reports of Millenials according to her the future of civilization are getting bad cases in Spain and Italy  probably dying in huge numbers soon as a second wave they were the carriers who infected all the Boomers now it's their turn. If that isn't lab made :guzzle:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Today's press conference the Dr. Said they are getting reports of Millenials according to her the future of civilization are getting bad cases in Spain and Italy  probably dying in huge numbers soon as a second wave they were the carriers who infected all the Boomers now it's their turn. If that isn't lab made :guzzle:

Try English you fucking fat illiterate fuck. Nobody can understand a word you just typed. Fucking moron

• Haha 1