Check your account email address ×

Thirteen Companies Drown On Debt In Coronavirus Crash

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Some of us have been screaming about this bubble for a while now

The extent of this pain has just started to be revealed. And that is really unfortunate for a lot of people. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The extent of this pain has just started to be revealed. And that is really unfortunate for a lot of people. 

I always get a kick listening to losers who don't have two cents to theirs names or in the markets offering their opinion.  

Well evidently, alot of these companys must not have two cents to their names either, otherwise they might not be in such a predicament.  I mean hell, things only took a turn for the worse these last few days.  There'll be no way to bail out of this problem if things continue like this for the next 3-5 months.

• Like 2

Just now, hayward said:

Well evidently, alot of these companys must not have two cents to their names either, otherwise they might not be in such a predicament.  I mean hell, things only took a turn for the worse these last few days.  There'll be no way to bail out of this problem if things continue like this for the next 3-5 months.

Ahhh....these companies were made to leverage everything they had to remain competitive.....that’s the direct result of endless free credit and massive debt driven consumption

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....these companies were made to leverage everything they had to remain competitive.....that’s the direct result of endless free credit and massive debt driven consumption

Don't look at me, I operate old paid for shit with no payments.  Let all you ballers bail these fuckers out.  :salute:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayward said:

It was directed at spin.

Not really anything unexpected. When rates have been near zero for a decade, companies load up on cheap debt.  Debt is additionally fueled by the interest being tax deductible.  Regulatory requirements make it expensive to raise capital with equity, where debt is just a phone call away.

The unfortunate thing is, stockholders are last in line if the company goes under.

12 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not really anything unexpected. When rates have been near zero for a decade, companies load up on cheap debt.  Debt is additionally fueled by the interest being tax deductible.  Regulatory requirements make it expensive to raise capital with equity, where debt is just a phone call away.

The unfortunate thing is, stockholders are last in line if the company goes under.

how is that unfortunate,  owners should be the last to get paid

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I always get a kick listening to losers who don't have two cents to theirs names or in the markets offering their opinion.  

You mean like these losers? And the debt bomb that Ben has been telling you about for the last year? 

image.png.b7aa39dbedd66def19a1f97e0744b7c2.png

Just now, Angry ginger said:

owners should get paid last,  employees bondholders suppliers etc all deserve to be paid first

I think its time to eat the rich. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

owners should get paid last,  employees bondholders suppliers etc all deserve to be paid first

I don’t disagree.  It’s still unfortunate for those holding stock “ownership” as an investments for their future.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You mean like these losers? And the debt bomb that Ben has been telling you about for the last year? 

image.png.b7aa39dbedd66def19a1f97e0744b7c2.png

I invest in long term strategies, I don't flop around like a fish out of water like you two.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

That's usually how it happens, but should owners use their our equity to continue to pay their employees during these periods?

Who here do you think is doing that?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I think its time to eat the rich. 

Your employees might eat you.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I invest in long term strategies, I don't flop around like a fish out of water like you two.

Oh stfu youve said that 1000x.

This was in response to your loser comment and nobody knowing what they are talking about except you. except here is the examples of what we have been talking about. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's usually how it happens, but should owners use their our equity to continue to pay their employees during these periods?

Who here do you think is doing that?

Your employees might eat you.  

I could probably teach you some lessons in leadership. In fact, I know I could. 

Just now, Anler said:

Oh stfu youve said that 1000x.

This was in response to your loser comment and nobody knowing what they are talking about except you. except here is the examples of what we have been talking about. 

You don't know what you are talking about or what you are doing, that is obvious.

Where were you putting your investments, cause they should should stand through this?  I'll wait:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't know what you are talking about or what you are doing, that is obvious.

Where were you putting your investments, cause they should should stand through this?  I'll wait:lol:

I havent touched any of my investments and I also have not been strutting around acting like I am the smartest "investor" on the board.