Check your account email address ×

What was that thread with all the Trump stock market cheer leading called?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And I'll make money.  Cool.

One way to look at it I guess.  I hope we do see some corrupt bullshit exposed and shut down.  Like the hype involved around this pandemic.  Lets be honest.  Unless a couple hundred thousand people plus die from this, it will have been proven to be yet another public distraction and calculated attack on the world economy.  Do you think we're going to have a couple hundred thousand people die from the corona virus? Given 20-80,000 Americans die every year from the flu in a normal year,  I hope I'm wrong.   I'm not a conspiracy guy by any means, but a lot of the dots aren't connecting.  The next couple weeks should tell the tale.  Up 1000 pts, down 1000.....wtf

Hang tight:bc: 

All you can do really.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice.

How's there production ramping and orders to their primary suppliers.

Non existent. The 737max is grounded so they aren't selling and the airlines are struggling right now. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-burns-through-138-billion-as-coronavirus-complicates-737-max-2020-3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

One way to look at it I guess.  I hope we do see some corrupt bullshit exposed and shut down.  Like the hype involved around this pandemic.  Lets be honest.  Unless a couple hundred thousand people plus die from this, it will have been proven to be yet another public distraction and calculated attack on the world economy.  Do you think we're going to have a couple hundred thousand people die from the corona virus? Given 20-80,000 Americans die every year from the flu in a normal year,  I hope I'm wrong.   I'm not a conspiracy guy by any means, but a lot of the dots aren't connecting.  The next couple weeks should tell the tale.  Up 1000 pts, down 1000.....wtf

Hang tight.  :bc: 

Leaching off parents and government hand outs is a sad way to live your life. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Leaching off parents and government hand outs is a sad way to live your life. 

wtf was that supposed to mean?  You got some thing to say to me half man?  

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I built my home at 21. Nothing you’ve said so far has made me jealous. 

I’m just surprised how few people will admit their good fortune and pretend they weren’t born at a good time or Didn’t have help.  

I'm not being a dick but I'd be interested in seeing what a $1.4mm house looks like in your area. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, s pump said:

I'm not being a dick but I'd be interested in seeing what a $1.4mm house looks like in your area. 

Like a $280,000 house does here.  I'd rather live among the cows instead of the mass transit bus line and urban sprawl.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hang tight.  :bc: 

The entire point of the current actions is to prevent widespread infection with the potential of killing thousands. It’s already proved deadly to the older people in society. Economy is going to take a hit. Big fucking deal. Lives are more important. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Non existent. The 737max is grounded so they aren't selling and the airlines are struggling right now. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-burns-through-138-billion-as-coronavirus-complicates-737-max-2020-3

Fuck I’m glad I dumped that stock. Boeing has some major issues and it’s not only financial. The most troubling is ethics. 

11 hours ago, Anler said:

I'll take that as an I don't know.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll take that as an I don't know.

Why don't you look it up for yourself dumb ass. It was all over the media yesterday should be easy to find. 

10 hours ago, s pump said:

Not all that amazing.  A little over an acre on the river 2 car garage and 2,600 sq feet walking distance to downtown.  in the mid 90’s the first place that cleared a million was 3,500 square feet, indoor pool, theatre room 3 car garage. It kind of looked the part.  

1,000 square foot bungalows are over 600. 
split levels with a nice lot 800. It’s fucking crazy really. But most neighbourhoods are nice and the people there isn’t any worry about shitty school districts. 
In the GTA. You pay a million for a place you wouldn’t want to visit let alone live in. 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Like a $280,000 house does here.  I'd rather live among the cows instead of the mass transit bus line and urban sprawl.

You know as much about that as investing. 

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

wtf was that supposed to mean?  You got some thing to say to me half man?  

Yeah. If your investments require welfare then they aren’t very good companies. 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck I’m glad I dumped that stock. Boeing has some major issues and it’s not only financial. The most troubling is ethics. 

Ethics is a big one but what about forgetting their mission.  If you went to school to design planes. Wouldn’t the most important thing be that they fly? How would an entire company sign off on a plane that won’t fly without a complex computer program?  

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The entire point of the current actions is to prevent widespread infection with the potential of killing thousands. It’s already proved deadly to the older people in society. Economy is going to take a hit. Big fucking deal. Lives are more important. 

We all understand that. We will see whether it was warranted at some point.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Step aside Buffet, chicken spin is here.:lol:

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ethics is a big one but what about forgetting their mission.  If you went to school to design planes. Wouldn’t the most important thing be that they fly? How would an entire company sign off on a plane that won’t fly without a complex computer program?  

What modern plane like the max does not require a complex computer program?

This isn't a Cessna and flight school.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What modern plane like the max does not require a complex computer program?

This isn't a Cessna and flight school.

I personally think there is a difference between complex navigation systems and a plane that won’t fly without corrective electronics. If you built a car that naturally wanted to veer into oncoming traffic you’d be a moron.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not all that amazing.  A little over an acre on the river 2 car garage and 2,600 sq feet walking distance to downtown.  in the mid 90’s the first place that cleared a million was 3,500 square feet, indoor pool, theatre room 3 car garage. It kind of looked the part.  

1,000 square foot bungalows are over 600. 
split levels with a nice lot 800. It’s fucking crazy really. But most neighbourhoods are nice and the people there isn’t any worry about shitty school districts. 
In the GTA. You pay a million for a place you wouldn’t want to visit let alone live in. 

Any comparables I could see?