Check your account email address ×

What was that thread with all the Trump stock market cheer leading called?

14 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Wow...this rekev idiot has been outed as the biggest hypocrite liar in fs history and still has the gull to question others.

Can't make this shit up.

Well,  if he isn’t lying.   Money really doesn’t buy happiness or class.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Wow...this rekev idiot has been outed as the biggest hypocrite liar in fs history and still has the gull to question others.

Can't make this shit up.

People I know with money don’t care about other people’s net worth. He sure is an odd little rich boy. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Great thread Kev.  Nice to see you take obvious pleasure in millions of peoples portfolios getting hammered over a fucking virus of all things.  It speaks volumes about you.  First class individual you are.

He certainly isnt the only one taking pleasure in this.....as long as they can somehow spin and tie this to Trump it makes them giddy.

very-sad928.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He loaned me 50 grand when I was 21.  I paid him off in a couple of years.  
I guess my folks weren’t rich like 1250’s. If I read him right he got 5 grand when he was 6 and another 5 grand when he was 14.  Small town US could have bought two houses for that in those days. 

My mom never learned how to drive a car, and she didn't work after she married my Dad, My Dad never made more than $1.75 an hour, he quit school in the 7th. grade to work to help support his family..my Aunt Lillian (mom's sister) willed me $5,000 when I was 9 in 1956. 

Edited by XCR1250

We had no one to help us.  None of our parents were in the position to.  Just the opposite, had to get a job young to help out.  Both parents went through illness. 
we helped our kids out with school, first car and wedding . 

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well,  if he isn’t lying.   Money really doesn’t buy happiness or class.  :lol:

It’s a given he’s lying....and the rest is true anyway.

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

People I know with money don’t care about other people’s net worth. He sure is an odd little rich boy. :lol: 

IMO, nobody on a forum should honestly care about somebody else’s net worth, education or what any other assets may or may not be, actually, in real life either.  But yuh, people with real money certainly don’t care.  At least none I know for sure.  The wealthiest people I know personally can move in and out of a crowd of hill jacks without notice....and drive away without raising a brow either.  It’s really quite a magnificent and admirable display of humility.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We had no one to help us.  None of our parents were in the position to.  Just the opposite, had to get a job young to help out.  Both parents went through illness. 
we helped our kids out with school, first car and wedding . 

According to some there is no difference between that and paid for school, a new car a paid for wedding and 50 grand. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

According to some there is no difference between that and paid for school, a new car a paid for wedding and 50 grand. 

You need to put your tail between your legs and fuck off. You have preached for years and called people names while advocating to eliminate oil. Yet you have been fed as a child, given your first and only job, and made a living your entire adult life producing a toxic product that is very harmful to humanity. You are a pile of shit and a fraud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

My mom never learned how to drive a car, and she didn't work after she married my Dad, My Dad never made more than $1.75 an hour, he quit school in the 7th. grade to work to help support his family..my Aunt Lillian (mom's sister) willed me $5,000 when I was 9 in 1956. 

I’m guessing you could have bought a starter home for that in 1956. So as a 9’year old you were given enough for a starter home yet you strut around talking about how people need to pay for their own schooling etc. 

Fucking hilarious. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m guessing you could have bought a starter home for that in 1956. So as a 9’year old you were given enough for a starter home yet you strut around talking about how people need to pay for their own schooling etc. 

Fucking hilarious. 

No, I think YOU should pay for their schooling.

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a given he’s lying....and the rest is true anyway.

IMO, nobody on a forum should honestly care about somebody else’s net worth, education or what any other assets may or may not be, actually, in real life either.  But yuh, people with real money certainly don’t care.  At least none I know for sure.  The wealthiest people I know personally can move in and out of a crowd of hill jacks without notice....and drive away without raising a brow either.  It’s really quite a magnificent and admirable display of humility.  

Then why did you spend so much time worried about my house truck and business you hypocritical fucktard?  I only kept asking you because you wouldn’t stop making up lies about me. Funny how you never offered up a photo of your place even though you kept asking for photos of my place. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

My dad bought my 1978 Rm125 dirt bike for me at the age of 15.....I think it was $1100. Does that count?

Made me work it off and pay it back monthly from my paper route money.

Bike was old and trashed by the time I finally paid it off:lol: but It was a good financial lesson.

• Haha 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

No, I think YOU should pay for their schooling.

Of course.  You’ve got you’re head start. Bought into housing when it was worth two years wages,  education if you needed it was dirt cheap. Now you don’t want to admit to it was easier riding the credit bubble than it is for people today. 

Hell most people in here don’t even want to pay enough taxes to balance the budget. How selfish is that?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then why did you spend so much time worried about my house truck and business you hypocritical fucktard?  I only kept asking you because you wouldn’t stop making up lies about me. Funny how you never offered up a photo of your place even though you kept asking for photos of my place. 

Did you really just muster the nerve to call someone a hypocrite? 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course.  You’ve got you’re head start. Bought into housing when it was worth two years wages,  education if you needed it was dirt cheap. Now you don’t want to admit to it was easier riding the credit bubble than it is for people today. 

Hell most people in here don’t even want to pay enough taxes to balance the budget. How selfish is that?

You're just Jealous I was smart enough to get a head start at age 18 when I bought my first home, had nothing to do at all with the willed money, I couldn't touch it till age 21, I still haven't  64 years later.

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No one was worried.

We all knew you were not who you potrayed yourself to be.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You're just Jealous I was smart enough to get a head start at age 18 when I bought my first home, had nothing to do at all with the willed money, I couldn't touch it till age 21, I still haven't  64 years later.

I built my home at 21. Nothing you’ve said so far has made me jealous. 

I’m just surprised how few people will admit their good fortune and pretend they weren’t born at a good time or Didn’t have help.  

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No one was worried.

We all knew you were not who you potrayed yourself to be.

Who the fuck are you?  I don’t even remember you posting until recently. 

I built my home at 21. Nothing you’ve said so far has made me jealous. 

I’m just surprised how few people will admit their good fortune and pretend they weren’t born at a good time or Didn’t have help.  

I was making $2.28 an hour at age 18, that was garbage wages even back then.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I was making $2.28 an hour at age 18, that was garbage wages even back then.

Nope.  Bet a minimum wage person has to work longer for a house, car and groceries now. What’s minimum wage in Wisconsin?

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Have no idea.

Obviously. You don’t want to know because you’d have to admit you had it better then. 
I just looked it up. You were making double minimum wage at the time. 
A new mustang cost $2,300. So you could have bought a new car with 6 months labour.  Know any 18’year olds that get paid enough to buy a new mustang in 6 months?

Do you remember what that house cost?

Obviously. You don’t want to know because you’d have to admit you had it better then. 
I just looked it up. You were making double minimum wage at the time. 
A new mustang cost $2,300. So you could have bought a new car with 6 months labour.  Know any 18’year olds that get paid enough to buy a new mustang in 6 months?

Do you remember what that house cost?

Minimum wage was $1.25.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL..you fat little oompa loompa looking, TDS, Dunning Kruger, fraudulent, hypocritical liar.  This is YOUR GAME.  ALL YOURS.  Sorry you hate it when it’s played against you.  Especially since everyone knows you area fucking liar.

Do you really think I give two shits about anything you say you have?  Do you really think I don’t know EXACTLY who you are, what you do and what you actually have?  :lol:

You were doxxed HARD on HCS years ago for being the miserable little twat you are.  SBYL.  You bring ZERO to any forum and your brand is miserable liberal twatness.  Yuck.

Now, get up...try to touch your toes, put on your Lance Armstrong wrist band and head off to dads place of business to pollute the planet some more while you ridicule everyone else you fucking worthless daddy’s boy.  Don’t worry, I’ll hang around to keep giving you the atomic wedgies and slaps in the face while we all enjoy slamming the dodge balls into your stupid round face.

F0ECF73B-9540-4C32-8E36-434420466D0D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2