Check your account email address ×

What was that thread with all the Trump stock market cheer leading called?

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it was called:  Chemical Barbie lies about being a hypocrite and a fraud and get's caught...again.

I'm not 100% on the title tho.

:lol2:

You remember. It's the one where you lied about making 150 grand in one trade.  Tell the truth. Do you even have that much equity in your home?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You remember. It's the one where you lied about making 150 grand in one trade.  Tell the truth. Do you even have that much equity in your home?

Does your dad in yours?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Does your dad in yours?

He loaned me 50 grand when I was 21.  I paid him off in a couple of years.  
I guess my folks weren’t rich like 1250’s. If I read him right he got 5 grand when he was 6 and another 5 grand when he was 14.  Small town US could have bought two houses for that in those days. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

:thumbsup:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Btw. How did that Boeing buy work out for you?  

Nice memory.   I already answered you when you asked that already.    Told you I sold to a very small gain a while ago.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:13 AM, revkevsdi said:

Nope. It shows up when I log on 

170 notifications seems a little extreme. How are your Boeing shares doing?

On 2/28/2020 at 9:15 AM, Highmark said:

Sold it long ego for a very, very small gain. 

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Can’t seem to find it. There was some gold in that thread. 

speaking of gold who were the ones on hcs that claimed gold would double from 1,700 if Obama got re-elected. ?  Anyone remember?

The market is up 361 points up since Trump took office 38 months ago.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess my folks weren’t rich like 1250’s. If I read him right he got 5 grand when he was 6 and another 5 grand when he was 14.  Small town US could have bought two houses for that in those days. 

Lends you 50k, gave you the only job you ever had, and then gave you a company that produces toxic chemical products. Tell us more about pollution for profit and all the success you have killing the environment. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep, I remember.  Seems you don’t but, that’s ok...continue to lie and try and bail yourself out of this mess.  That plan seems to work out well for you. :lol2:

Great thread Kev.  Nice to see you take obvious pleasure in millions of peoples portfolios getting hammered over a fucking virus of all things.  It speaks volumes about you.  First class individual you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You had to borrow from your dad to buy your house?  Holy shit.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

At 21 years old why is that such a big deal ? 

He didn’t have a good enough job or have enough decent credit to get his own place....worth 50k?

Nothing if you are a fucking pathetic loser I guess.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He didn’t have a good enough job or have enough decent credit to get his own place....worth 50k?

Nothing if you are a fucking pathetic loser I guess.

I didn’t have the luxury of a father. So if a 21 year has a dad that’s willing to step up and give their kid a hand, what’s wrong with that? As long as the kid has gratitude and pays it back, what’s the big deal? I know damn few 21 year olds that are willing to accept the responsibility of home ownership. I think that your simply being a piece of shit over this.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I didn’t have the luxury of a father. So if a 21 year has a dad that’s willing to step up and give their kid a hand, what’s wrong with that? As long as the kid has gratitude and pays it back, what’s the big deal? I know damn few 21 year olds that are willing to accept the responsibility of home ownership. I think that your simply being a piece of shit over this.  

I don’t give a fuck about your past.  BarbieHands is getting what that worthless, lying hypocritical punk ass deserves.  If you want to take his place.....or fight beside him, let me know.

• Thanks 1