Check your account email address ×

Chinese tycoon vanishes after calling Xi a 'clown,' slamming government's handling of COVID-19

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I listened to Gingrich talking about how the Chinese lie, is it any different than Trump lying? 

Just got an e-mail...……….this whole thing is BIOLOGICAL WARFARE. 

Who has Trump fucked over?

Who's economy is getting trashed? 

Who is our biggest global threat?

Who waited to tell the world about Corona Virus...….then it was too late?   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Its a democratic hoax

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I heard they were targeting old, rich, truck stop twinks. You better be careful!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I heard they were targeting old, rich, truck stop twinks. You better be careful!!

That leaves me out. Have you followed the market? I'm a broke-ass, walkin' down the street, no 42' Fountain street bum. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I mean they didn't take it seriously enough at first, but you have to admit they've successfully used the fact that they're a police state to regain control of the situation...

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That leaves me out. Have you followed the market? I'm a broke-ass, walkin' down the street, no 42' Fountain street bum. 

At your age if you lost big in this market there is nobody to blame but yourself.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

At your age if you lost big in this market there is nobody to blame but yourself.

Especially when anyone with a single functioning brain cell saw this market for exactly what it was.

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I mean they didn't take it seriously enough at first, but you have to admit they've successfully used the fact that they're a police state to regain control of the situation...

This thread was started out of a response from another thread. That China wasn’t as communistic as it used to be. All that authoritarian bullshit is bubbling just under the surface.....contrary to what some have been lead to believe. 

If everything is as it seems on the surface, yes, China is doing a better job. I have concerns about their draconian approach to matters involving local government. Bad news is often times met with disappearing people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

This thread was started out of a response from another thread. That China wasn’t as communistic as it used to be. All that authoritarian bullshit is bubbling just under the surface.....contrary to what some have been lead to believe. 

If everything is as it seems on the surface, yes, China is doing a better job. I have concerns about their draconian approach to matters involving local government. Bad news is often times met with disappearing people. 

Yet Hong Kong is no longer protesting.

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

China is obviously not good at freedom, but that seems to be an advantage when it comes to dealing with this type of epidemic. Not saying we should embrace authoritarianism, but it seems to show shutting shit down works.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yet Hong Kong is no longer protesting.

It'll be interesting to see whether the protests return or not.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wash your hands, buddy!!

22 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What if 800 Dragon catches the Corona & drives by your house & sneezes on your mailbox? :read: