Check your account email address ×

Homeless man, "John Connor". LOL

WOW...so my wife just got done with a little ordeal.  Her and her friend were in her friend's closed downtown business when some homeless dude just sat down at the front door and barricading them in.  They asked him to move and he told them to fuck off.  So, my wife called me.  No sweat, I'm on the way.  A half block down the road and  I get a call from the police telling me to stay where I am, they've got it handled.  Ummm...well....hmmm...that's weird, so I call my wife, she said he started banging on the door and they called 911.  Cops show up and this dude freaks the fuck out.  Says his name is "John Connor" and you guessed it....he's from the fucking future.  Fucking meth head.  They tustle around a bit and he took off running and the cops are now giving chase.  My wife is a basket case now.  

Normal Sunday in Duluth, MN.  :lmao: 

What i question is this retards cinema knowledge.  John Connor didn't come from the future.  He sent his top LT, Kyle Reese.  Fucking meth heads.

fucking shit hole lol

really down the tubes in the last decade .

but that said on xmass day prob just over a decade ago at the holiday in parking ramp . I ended up chasing a Indian down the street . kicked his leg out he facecplants and slides down the street a bit . my wife alreay had. cops on the way was yelling down to me from ramp about cops on the way as I am kicking the shit out of  this pos thief on the ground . I look up and a cop stops at end of the block sort of like a yeah keep it up for a bit longer.

so I did lol another car comes and they come blazing down the block .

long story short they empty his pockets find my shit including a script with my wife's name on it .

cop is like we have been trying to catch this guy for for weeks . I was like well it looks like I need to roll in to town more often then . 

now was back few weeks ago good god what a fucking sad state . what a fucking dump makes the north side of Minneapolis look nice 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Kivalo said:

You're wife's name isn't Sara is it? If it is you're fucked!  :lol:

He'll be back!  :lmao: 

Just now, Anler said:

Haha you were going to go act like a bad ass and you woulda got kilt by John fucking Connor. Would have served you right. 

Being killed by John Conner from the future?  Worth it.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fucking shit hole lol

really down the tubes in the last decade .

but that said on xmass day prob just over a decade ago at the holiday in parking ramp . I ended up chasing a Indian down the street . kicked his leg out he facecplants and slides down the street a bit . my wife alreay had. cops on the way was yelling down to me from ramp about cops on the way as I am kicking the shit  this pos thief on the ground . I look up and a cop stops at end of the block sort of like a yeah keep it up for a bit longer.

so I did lol another car comes and they come blazing down the block .

long story short they empty his pockets find my shit including a script with my wife's name on it .

cop is line we have been trying to catch this guy for for weeks . I was lime well it looks lime I need to roll in to town more often then . 

now was back few weeks ago good god what a fucking sad state . what a fucking dump makes the north side of Minneapolis look nice 

Yeah, it's been slowly filtering into the business and tourist sections of town for years.  Cops have done a good job of cleaning it up because of the need of tourism revenues but, they are getting stretched.  This place is run by absolute libtwats that attract these worthless fuck heads with free shit and "sanctuary".  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 01mxz800 said:

pretty quiet out here it the sticks, just an occasional encounter with Freddy

Not so much in Richmond Ave area in Syracuse..:lol:

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

keep that shit over there we are a peace loving community out here:burp:

It's nuts what goes on.. Honestly it's mostly the mentally ill that do the crazy ass shit,..The gang bangers all good to be honest, they just conduct business, as long as you don't cross them no issues..Big ms13 presence in our few square blocks..Their "club house"  barber shop/Bodega is across the street from us. We rent the building to them..lol.. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Lil Zammy would have gotten beaten and molested by the meth head!

giphy.gif

He would have a needle in his hand trying to give you a poke ...You don't fuck with those people,..call the cops let them get stuck..

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh....my first thought was, where are the security cameras located?  LOL!  

You kinda remind me of Dr. Silberman in attitude and intellect. You should have headed down there and treated him. 

Earl-Boen-940x450.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh....my first thought was, where are the security cameras located?  LOL!  

Legit, protect your wife and yourself,..but man, you don't want to touch one of those people, let alone have any of their body fluids on or in you..

Just now, frenchy said:

You kinda remind me of Dr. Silberman in attitude and intellect. You should have headed down there and treated him. 

Earl-Boen-940x450.jpg

:lol: I just love the John Conner name.  LOL!   
Just heard they caught the guy, multiple warrants.  So, apparently he couldn’t get back to his future as fast as he needed to.  

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Legit, protect your wife and yourself,..but man, you don't want to touch one of those people, let alone have any of their body fluids on or in you..

Touching him or getting near enough for him to touch me wasn’t really part of the plan.  My guess is he would have moved on without too much hassle...maybe cuss at me a bit and give me the finger.  Pffft....

I don't know why but this had me thinking of when that Vietnam vet fucking pummeled that guy on the bus. Now I'm watching the parody vids and I'm fucking lmao here. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Touching him or getting near enough for him to touch me wasn’t really part of the plan.  My guess is he would have moved on without too much hassle...maybe cuss at me a bit and give me the finger.  Pffft....

You're prolly right, I'm just saying..