Check your account email address ×

Super Tuesday part duex... official thread

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Bernie’s problem was he used the same failed talking points in 2020 that he used in 2016 that got him beat.  He didn’t evolve.  His base is much smaller in 2020 cause much of his base he had in 2016 realized how bad Bernie’s ideas are and moved on once they became contributing members to society and rejected the freeloading principles of the Sanders platform.

It’s not freeloading.  That’s just a Republican mischaracterization.   Instead, think of it as enhanced trickle down.   

The stress of the campaign is rapidly advancing Biden’s mental health issues.  When older people start becoming confused and can’t remember basic information they lash out in anger.  

• Gold Member

With the Wuhan going around Bernie and Biden need to be extremely careful in there advance age and health conditions.  They may want to self quarantine till this Wuhan  thing blows over.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

With the Wuhan going around Bernie and Biden need to be extremely careful in there advance age and health conditions.  They may want to self quarantine till this Wuhan  thing blows over.

I’d say Trump could die at any minute given his obesity and obviously declining ng state. Your advice would be prudent for him as well

Edited by f7ben

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d say Trump could die at any minute given his obesity and obviously decking state. Your advice would be prudent for him as well

It would be ignorant to believe that we don’t lose some of our advance age politicians and appointments out of this.  President would be immune.  I’m concerned about Bernie with his heart troubles....  the Wuhan loves to wipeout heart troubled individuals.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It would be ignorant to believe that we don’t lose some of our advance age politicians and appointments out of this.  President would be immune.  I’m concerned about Bernie with his heart troubles....  the Wuhan loves to wipeout heart troubled individuals.

Bernie has a presser at 1pm et. He's  done.

• Gold Member
Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Ya.  He doesn’t have another debate in him talking about same stupid shit.  If he had any integrity he would throw his support behind Tulsi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No way?  Wow!  If so, Dems made record time having him go from front runner to loser and now, supporting their chosen winner....if he does so.  I’m betting he will.  That bread of his isn’t going to butter itself.

Fucking blowhard sellout.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ya.  He doesn’t have another debate in him talking about same stupid shit.  If he had any integrity he would throw his support behind Tulsi

That would be interesting

• Gold Member

I’m glad the leader of the US revolution against the British in the 1770’s wasn’t Bernie Sanders.  Jesus we would have surrendered to the redcoats at the first battle.  Bernie’s revolution is a 2 time failure if he gets behind Biden

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’m glad the leader of the US revolution against the British in the 1770’s wasn’t Bernie Sanders.  Jesus we would have surrendered to the redcoats at the first battle.  Bernie’s revolution is a 2 time failure if he gets behind Biden

He can’t do anything at this point 

It’s that retard only just 150 or so delegates behind Dementia Central?  Seems a bit premature to throw in the flag now.  I have a hard time even believing the Dems would let him.  They need to massage this thing for his loyal followers.