Check your account email address ×

The orders have come down

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

I know 3 Bernie supporters who've told me they're voting Trump if Biden gets nominated. Unity... 🤣 

I might just to quicken the demise of the empire and ultimately capitalism. 

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s called party unity.

How do you type with sheep hooves?

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Its called the few picking for the masses.

Yep.  And look at MC.  Totally fine with it.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How do you type with sheep hooves?

Yep.  And look at MC.  Totally fine with it.

MC is far too stupid to understand. He follows party direction quietly, towing the line, ironically calling everyone else a follower.  He likely cannot walk and chew gum and the same time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

MC is far too stupid to understand. He follows party direction quietly, towing the line, ironically calling everyone else a follower.  He likely cannot walk and chew gum and the same time.

What is truly frightening is, his squid brain type is representative of millions and millions in America...on both sides!!!!

DC wins.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s called party unity.

you can't be this fucking blind . can you ? no really is this your actual take on this ? or are you tasting vomit in your mouth as you say it ? 

honist question what say you? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No mainstream dem candidate supported Bernie. Ever. This is neither a surprise nor conspiracy. 

no shit there power is the unity of the party split that up you got nothing . they are willing to give the next 4 yrs up to keep the party intact 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no shit there power is the unity of the party split that up you got nothing . they are willing to give the next 4 yrs up to keep the party intact 

Yeah that's not going to happen. This failure will be their last as a major party.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Dude, spend some of that $10,000,000 a year that you earn and take an English class. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah that's not going to happen. This failure will be their last as a major party.

Nope, not even close. The Dem Party as we know it will there for a long time.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

no they will ride this out no prob.  it was well planned just like I told you 2 weeks ago when you said it would not be decided tue . media had there script other candidates had there promosses super delegates got there orders . went off exactly as planned . 

really impressive really but they learned a lot from the last time 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s called party unity.

You're a brain dead hack. I've had it out with right wingers in CE since I was 15 years old on HCS and I can't think of a single time where I didn't respect most of them more than I respect you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, spend some of that $10,000,000 a year that you earn and take an English class. 

no need I can't  spell I don't care .

I am married to a English major if I really need somthing at home proofed and have a office manager for contracts . 

• Haha 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

You're a brain dead hack. I've had it out with right wingers in CE since I was 15 years old on HCS and I can't think of a single time where I didn't respect most of them more than I respect you. 

He's horrible, isn't he?

The quintessential boomer democrat. Ignorant as fuck but thinks he knows more than anyone else. Lol.