Check your account email address ×

The orders have come down

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah that's not going to happen. This failure will be their last as a major party.

Well, I’m totally against what they did to Bernie last time and this.  Anybody pretending for one second that this is, in any way, how democracy works is covering for their own lying party.  BUT, this will hold that fraudulent party together.  Bernie taking the nomination and losing to Trump (which he would have) would have fractured that party.  Bernie still holds the key to start his own party, and he should.  Will he?  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no they will ride this out no prob.  it was well planned just like I told you 2 weeks ago when you said it would not be decided tue . media had there script other candidates had there promosses super delegates got there orders . went off exactly as planned . 

really impressive really but they learned a lot from the last time 

Yep, securing their fraudulent, lying operation for the future in a sickening way.  Total shit show.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're a brain dead hack. I've had it out with right wingers in CE since I was 15 years old on HCS and I can't think of a single time where I didn't respect most of them more than I respect you. 

It’s basically party unity. None of the main players on the dem ticket supported Bernie. Ever. He always stood alone. His style of governing is in direct opposition to all of them. Warren was probably the closest, but she’s a contemptuous liar and fraud.  

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He's horrible, isn't he?

The quintessential boomer democrat. Ignorant as fuck but thinks he knows more than anyone else. Lol.

The whole cigars and whiskey and manliness is for Democrats too thing has always creeped me out, it's like he aspires to be the human embodiment of Clinton shoving a cigar in Monica Lewinsky.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Nope, not even close. The Dem Party as we know it will there for a long time.

Are they even really a party if their only function is to strengthen their 'opposition'?

Just now, Kivalo said:

Except Joe wasn't looking right at his wife at all.

Lol. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Are they even really a party if their only function is to strengthen their 'opposition'?

Lol. 

yeah exactly, he barely glanced back until it was obvious he was wrong. You people and you butthurt are a fucking joke. So is the Dem party but its still party.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

yeah exactly, he barely glanced back until it was obvious he was wrong. You people and you butthurt are a fucking joke. So is the Dem party but its still party.

Dude is senile. 

Seems like you're the one with the hurt butt defending liars and cheats.

"Hey don't lie about that lying demented old cheater!!!!"

:lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Dude is senile. 

I just cant stand the politically motivated bullshit. Biden is a joke but he wasn't "looking directly at" his wife while calling him his sister's name. That claim is ridiculous. SBYL buddy.  :bc:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I just cant stand the politically motivated bullshit. Biden is a joke but he wasn't "looking directly at" his wife while calling him his sister's name. That claim is ridiculous. SBYL buddy.  :bc:

Oh so now you decide to make a stand?

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

MC is far too stupid to understand. He follows party direction quietly, towing the line, ironically calling everyone else a follower.  He likely cannot walk and chew gum and the same time.

Yeah you got me there Popeye. 

Twice as many democrats showed up to vote in Virginia than 2016.

Trump is done. He’s going to jail in January so watch for him to sneak out of the country late December for some made up meeting. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Oh so now you decide to make a stand?

Would you mind explaining that?  I have complained bitterly about Reps and Dems for quite some time now. You are simply too wrapped up in sucking Vlad's dick to notice.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah you got me there Popeye. 

Yes, I do.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Would you mind explaining that?  I have complained bitterly about Reps and Dems for quite some time now. You are simply too wrapped up in sucking Vlad's dick to notice.

Yes, I do.

Vlad who? 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is done. He’s going to jail in January so watch for him to sneak out of the country late December for some made up meeting. 

You sound like dementia Joe. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

THey showed up because they didn't want a communist , and that is what bthey believe they were getting with Bernie.

• Thanks 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

THey showed up because they didn't want a communist , and that is what bthey believe they were getting with Bernie.

Virginia is ripe for voting fuckery. Fucking CIA lives in Virginia.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

OMG it's Lenin, isn't it? :lol:

While I'm not a Leninist, I do think few leaders could have accomplished what he did regardless of ideology.

Fascinating.  :news:

Now explain how I have "just now" decided to take a stand. 

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Dude is senile. 

They were on opposite sides just before Biden started speaking then switched.

If you led by the nose knuckledraggers watched the whole video....oh nevermind you stupid fucks.

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah Steve that’s it......are you drunk?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They were on opposite sides just before Biden started speaking then switched.

If you led by the nose knuckledraggers watched the whole video....oh nevermind you stupid fucks.

Biden has dementia.