Check your account email address ×

The orders have come down

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

People, in large amounts,aren't voting based on their own personal ideology this election cycle.  I did some phone banking a month or so ago and whenever I asked people what their number one issue was, it wasn't healthcare, corruption, student loans, none of it.  Over and over again it was almost universally people who were undecided and their number 1 priority was someone that can beat Donald Trump.  So how do they or anyone really know who that is, if any of them??   They don't.  But everyone is a pundit now and they're trying to figure out not so much who they prefer but who seems most palatable to others.  Now I'm just theorizing here, but based on how the very moderate Obama's "Affordable Care Act" caused people to take to the streets with snake flags and triangular hats, maybe they are wondering what sort of response would ensue in the wake of Medicare for All.  People are basically just voting from a position of fear.  Not saying I agree, just what I've observed.  

Democratic primary voters are absolutely twisting themselves in knots over the electability question for sure, unfortunately it's going to lead them to nominate someone who can't beat Trump.

The media and the DNC are doing everything they can to push the narrative that Bernie can't beat Trump but they've been completely unable to come up with an argument for how/why a centrist WILL beat Trump. In the end they're basically slapping a dick on Hillary's policy positions and hoping that will somehow work... which it won't.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Democratic primary voters are absolutely twisting themselves in knots over the electability question for sure, unfortunately it's going to lead them to nominate someone who can't beat Trump.

The media and the DNC are doing everything they can to push the narrative that Bernie can't beat Trump but they've been completely unable to come up with an argument for how/why a centrist WILL beat Trump. In the end they're basically slapping a dick on Hillary's policy positions and hoping that will somehow work... which it won't.

All this is true but, it's not the bigger problem with the Dems and their media.  The biggest problem is they are, once again, deciding how their brand of "democracy" plays out...and their loyal retard base is calling it "unity".

They apparently thought that the R party wanted Trump.  They sure as fuck didn't but, people voted and democracy won out.  Dems aren't having any of that shit!

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Oh, I talked to a Trumpster too.  She was bonkers.  She was all like, look, I used to be on food stamps and I never ate better in my life.  Then she went on a tirade using terms like "Democraps".  She said she works with mentally disabled people who are on food stamps but she apparently hates food stamps and mentioned that she was an excellent cook.  Then she asked me how much money I made.  At one point she mentioned that her father was the Republican mayor of some town, in another state and so she could never vote democrat or it would dishonor him or something.  Most people didn't care to talk very long but this lady went on and on until her phone died I guess.  I wish I had a recording, lol. 

Meth

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

All this is true but, it's not the bigger problem with the Dems and their media.  The biggest problem is they are, once again, deciding how their brand of "democracy" plays out...and their loyal retard base is calling it "unity".

They apparently thought that the R party wanted Trump.  They sure as fuck didn't but, people voted and democracy won out.  Dems aren't having any of that shit!

The media is a huge part of the problem. They not only refuse to call bullshit on the DNC, they are complicit in it.  

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The media is a huge part of the problem. They not only refuse to call bullshit on the DNC, they are complicit in it.  

Of course they’re complicit. This was exposed by wiki leaks 

Just now, Wildboer said:

Fox has been calling them on it...very clearly.  The rest belong to the DNC.

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Oh, I talked to a Trumpster too.  She was bonkers.  She was all like, look, I used to be on food stamps and I never ate better in my life.  Then she went on a tirade using terms like "Democraps".  She said she works with mentally disabled people who are on food stamps but she apparently hates food stamps and mentioned that she was an excellent cook.  Then she asked me how much money I made.  At one point she mentioned that her father was the Republican mayor of some town, in another state and so she could never vote democrat or it would dishonor him or something.  Most people didn't care to talk very long but this lady went on and on until her phone died I guess.  I wish I had a recording, lol. 

Typical Trumper. She forgot where she came from and who helped her.

• Like 1

I really thought that Bloomberg was going to pull it off until seeing his impersonation of the lizard billionaire corpse on the big stage occurred. Bernie had effectively fucked himself with the Castro thing. He’s too real of a person to make it on the big stage. Buttedge was articulate, but turned too phony and played the sickening and overplayed, service guy card. Nobody cares about that anymore. That leaves big Joe. He could win the general election. It all comes down to how angry a portion of the electorate is at Trump for saying stupid shit about them. There’s a lot of pissed off people. Sad to say, that’s American politics. 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I really thought that Bloomberg was going to pull it off until seeing his impersonation of the lizard billionaire corpse on the big stage occurred. Bernie had effectively fucked himself with the Castro thing. He’s too real of a person to make it on the big stage. Buttedge was articulate, but turned too phony and played the sickening and overplayed, service guy card. Nobody cares about that anymore. That leaves big Joe. He could win the general election. It all comes down to how angry a portion of the electorate is at Trump for saying stupid shit about them. There’s a lot of pissed off people. Sad to say, that’s American politics. 

Biden is unraveling as we speak. He will beat Bernie because the DNC has already assured that.  Biden's mental state is deteriorating incredibly fast. You obviously have not been paying attention or listening to him lately. Jill has been propping him up at every campaign stop. If not for her he would have already dropped out. 

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Biden is unraveling as we speak. He will beat Bernie because the DNC has already assured that.  Biden's mental state is deteriorating incredibly fast. You obviously have not been paying attention or listening to him lately. Jill has been propping him up at every campaign stop. If not for her he would have already dropped out. 

Biden needs to go sit in his recliner and live happily ever after.