Check your account email address ×

Klobuchar Out

Just now, Anler said:

I thought for sure mini mike would have bought everyone off 

I did too but, his background racism and his staggeringly awful performance at his first debates is hard to recover from.  WOW.  he got rolled all over the stage by a fake indian princess.  Ouchy!

He's cringe now.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....the Dems are wasting no time putting their plan in motion.  Holy shit!  Like before, they aren't even trying to make it seem like this is a real democracy.  I just smh..and smile.

The party is going to implode if they pull this off. 

Well, at least she has a very promising career as a comedian. I know I'd pay big bucks to go see her! :lol:

• Haha 1

Something besides setting up Biden seems a possibility. This is too obvious. 

Is it true Bloomberg can “buy” all the super delegates? 

Or is somebody going to “miraculously” show up on a white horse to save the DNC? 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was awesome. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Cringey.

It just boggles the mind where these people come from. She obviously thinks her comeback was the best there ever was and the best joke, by far, ever spoken. :wacko:

Is this the state of the liberal mind? I mean, are there some out there who actually found what she said, funny?

Just now, irv said:

It just boggles the mind where these people come from. She obviously thinks her comeback was the best there ever was and the best joke, by far, ever spoken. :wacko:

Is this the state of the liberal mind? I mean, are there some out there who actually found what she said, funny?

Dorks have a weird sense of humor.  Like, when they call somebody a "punk ass bitch" they just think that is clever and funny as all get out.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, at least she has a very promising career as a comedian. I know I'd pay big bucks to go see her! :lol:

she was on Real Time a few weeks ago and pulled out the same joke word for word I was thinking holy fuck lady do you not have the slightest shame or self awareness? Bill could have crushed her on it but let it fly. :flush:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dorks have a weird sense of humor.  Like, when they call somebody a "punk ass bitch" they just think that is clever and funny as all get out.

No doubt! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The pathetic cunts home state of Mn was gonna go to Sanders by 30 pts.

:lmao: No it wasn't. 

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They did it before and people got in line.  I'm thinking they can do it again.  They are too.

I don't think most Democrats accepted/understood what happened in the 2016 Dem Primary until well after the general election. I don't think it'll go as smoothly this time.

30 minutes ago, bussman said:

Something besides setting up Biden seems a possibility. This is too obvious. 

Is it true Bloomberg can “buy” all the super delegates? 

Or is somebody going to “miraculously” show up on a white horse to save the DNC? 

Duane "the Rock" Johnson and Oprah? 

• Haha 1