Check your account email address ×

2010 Z1T sno pro or 2011 GSX 1200 LE

58 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

For long rides groomed trail sled, what say you?

I had an 09 Turbo, adjustable handlebars and seat, seat warmer, stupid fast, handled very well, super comfortable. I put a 136" track on it and that made a good sled even better.

I’ve logged thousands on both. Need more details on sleds and what you plan to do with them.

If the turbo has the stock cobra you can’t stud it and it won’t last.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

The turbo is all stock, even the skis, Fox Floats.  $3500

The Skidoo has new ripsaw, shocks, psi header & can, pb80, new idlers, new battery, and C&A's.  $3800

Depends how much power you want. Both are good sleds 

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

For ride quality probably the Barney, for reliability the 1200. 

only fucked up thing with that cat is the over complex reverse Dimond drive rest is pretty solid.  and even the rev dimond drive is decent if maintained 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only fucked up thing with that cat is the over complex reverse Dimond drive rest is pretty solid.  and even the rev dimond drive is decent if maintained 

Im heavy on maintenance but these are 9-10 year old sleds, so gotta suspect fluid not changed in a few years.

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Im heavy on maintenance but these are 9-10 year old sleds, so gotta suspect fluid not changed in a few years.

I know a lot of guys,don't like the dimond drive . I actualy like the early and late dimond drives a lot . but that over complex unit with reverse I am not a fan of . that said you maintain it keep your eye out for brass shavings and react accordingly with a new 5 pinion gear it will last a long time . you dont and it will grenade and take out the whole unit 

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Do the procross chassis sleds have diamond drive too or did they go back to chain case?    I'd rather not deal with the over complexity of diamond drive.  It's a snowmobile, keep it simple.

The diamond drive is good , just gotta flush it once a year. 

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Do the procross chassis sleds have diamond drive too or did they go back to chain case?    I'd rather not deal with the over complexity of diamond drive.  It's a snowmobile, keep it simple.

The diamond drive is good , just gotta flush it once a year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I had a 2011 gsx 1200, only an SE. great sled. I put 12,000 miles on it. Only issue was the clutch which I see that one already has a pb80.

Yeah. Primary clutches on them are junk 

56 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Wonder why if it's good they went back to chain case!!!11111

because bdx thought there patent was worth more than it really was .

it was one thing that made the m series good keeping all that weight and rotating mass so low . also made shit like swapping a track a hr job by your self 

Edited by Ez ryder