Check your account email address ×

Well, they are worth 14k?

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Fucking green skis with that color package? Tell me that’s not a factory scheme?

One ski got messed up, those got thrown on so they could  put some miles on. The sled has 2k on it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I asked tick to asked them what sled they like the most and they told him hands down switchback assault. They have one with 5000 miles that they fight over. True story :lol:

It’s basically the same as yours. We didn’t take it out because the Riot needed miles put on it. 

1085470F-C532-4091-BCE6-BD0158AC1968.jpeg

Just now, Woodtick said:

It’s basically the same as yours. We didn’t take it out because the Riot needed miles put on it. 

1085470F-C532-4091-BCE6-BD0158AC1968.jpeg

I wonder how much Polaris paid him to say that. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I asked tick to asked them what sled they like the most and they told him hands down switchback assault. They have one with 5000 miles that they fight over. True story :lol:

Well they obviously haven't ridden with the ECDL A team.  Then they'd know what was up.  :snack: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well they obviously haven't ridden with the ECDL A team.  Then they'd know what was up.  :snack: 

Do you have snowtech magazine in the Northeast? Cuz I think they are pretty A team material. :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve read enough rider reviews on the Doo Rene, the Riot and the Assault to know what I already knew, the Doo and riot are for more aggressive trail riders that head off trail occasionally.  The Assault is for everyone else.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve read enough rider reviews on the Doo Rene, the Riot and the Assault to know what I already knew, the Doo and riot are for more aggressive trail riders that head off trail occasionally.  The Assault is for everyone else.

The renegade is a pure trail machine you fucking brain dead moron. God damn do you know anything about sleds at all?

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you have snowtech magazine in the Northeast? Cuz I think they are pretty A team material. :lol:

They were at Togwotee Lodge the week we were there.  Only difference between us and them is we have to pay our own way.   Guys like you and Ben have to go through a vetting process to pass muster with ECDL A :news: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  Just dumb as fuck.  

Derp , the assault is 100% more capable than the fade off trail and damn near as good in the trail plus the assault is faster and stronger 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp , the assault is 100% more capable than the fade off trail and damn near as good in the trail plus the assault is faster and stronger 

The assault is no comparison to the Rene or the riot on trail.  It’s an off trail machine that can go on trail.  The others are the opposite.  There’s not a chance in hell I’d take the Assault over the BCX if I did more off trail.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The assault is no comparison to the Rene or the riot on trail.  It’s an off trail machine that can go on trail.  The others are the opposite.  There’s not a chance in hell I’d take the Assault over the BCX if I did more off trail.

The assault is way more capable on the trail than the riot...you don’t know shit

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

we will find out tomorrow night if Polaris will have 130 HP weber NA  4S engine ( made in Germany ) for real. 

130hp class sucks unless the motor is a massive overachiever like the 1200 was

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I’d ask in what way but.....you have no idea.  Still, you can answer if you want.  

Have you ridden one you dumbfuck? You can’t even tell the difference between an Axys and 2010 proride

Just now, f7ben said:

Have you ridden one you dumbfuck? You can’t even tell the difference between an Axys and 2010 proride

I have not.  But I’ve heard from several people that have that can actually ride.  Much unlike ANY of your group.

Not even sure where you are confused on the last part.  Just making stuff up?

8 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

we will find out tomorrow night if Polaris will have 130 HP weber NA  4S engine ( made in Germany ) for real. 

Where’d you hear that rumor?

If they were going to get in the 4 stroke game, I think it would’ve been a couple years ago. Isn’t their chassis like 5 years old already? Plus there hasn’t been any spy photos and even polaris’s teaser is modest so I’d say it’s just BNG.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You may impress a few of the ding dongs who read this forum that you're some kind of hardcore snowmobiler, but I know you're  a big talker with limited riding and tuning skills...….certainly no one who could hang with a skilled snowmachiner….

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You may impress a few of the ding dongs who read this forum that you're some kind of hardcore snowmobiler, but I know you're  a big talker with limited riding and tuning skills...….certainly no one who could hang with a skilled snowmachiner….

Shut the fuck out butthurt moron. I can ride and wrench circles around you. Not old ass geriatric saggy balls you either. You in your prime

Fucking dumb motherfucker rides a wounded sled out on one cylinder destroying the motor and then cries that it was a total loss. You can’t make this fucking shit up :lol:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck out butthurt moron. I can ride and wrench circles around you. Not old ass geriatric saggy balls you either. You in your prime

weak tit says what?  I had an epic weekend regardless.  Me and a couple superstars road some sweeet off trail today on the Canadian border.  You likely masterbated and did a brake job on a 81 Chevy Malibu

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

weak tit says what?  I had an epic weekend regardless.  Me and a couple superstars road some sweeet off trail today on the Canadian border.  You likely masterbated and did a brake job on a 81 Chevy Malibu

You’re just epically butthurt :lol:

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have not.  But I’ve heard from several people that have that can actually ride.  Much unlike ANY of your group.

Not even sure where you are confused on the last part.  Just making stuff up?

:lol: