Check your account email address ×

The country needs to heal now

f7ben

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Should he go after Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld for war crimes as well?

Throw treason in there. They killed enough soldiers for it to be considered a treasonous act.

Um, yeah, I said that. 

To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency, to forgive them is cruelty.

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

It's a tough call to go after her or let it slide. I think perusing Clinton would have a very negative effect on trying to unite the country at a time where Trump will have his hands full trying to garner support from both sides of the isle. On the flip sid his core supporters will be disappointed if he doesn't do something to conclude the investigations into her and bills activities. 

I agree if they slip into the shadows then you pretty much leave it be.

When the President overrules the FBI in order to Jail his political rivals then you will resemble Russia more than the Freedom loving USA. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

When the President overrules the FBI in order to Jail his political rivals then you will resemble Russia more than the Freedom loving USA. 

no one said overrule. A special prosecutor not related to the old justice department to look In to the evidence to be sure what they are putting out there is the truth   

Edited by Ez ryder

Look for a pardon at the late hour for , hilliary , mills , mr.- mrs. danger weiner , the shitter server cover-up klan ,  from the sitting POTUS  before 1-20-2017   The dem party player henchmen will not risk having a new A.G . exposing any more dark truths  of the insider fuckery, as wikileaks has done. The party will need a clean slate, for a renewal.

Edited by hwytohell

5 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Look for a pardon at the late hour for , hilliary , mills , mr.- mrs. danger weiner , the shitter server cover-up klan ,  from the sitting POTUS  before 1-20-2017   The dem party player henchmen will not risk having a new A.G . exposing any more dark truths  of the insider fuckery, as wikileaks has done. The party will need a clean slate, for a renewal.

I don't think he can blanket pardon has to be pretty targeted pardon and they have a pretty big web of shit out there  

• Like 1

Ford did it for the greater good of the USA an to close the book on tricky dick, This sitting POTUS has much more to lose, legacy - history , party exposure, party healing + unity  by not handing out  pardons. imo  Also, V.P. ass to mouth old crazy joe biden  must be kicking himself  along with sell out Sen. sanders , after the election results, and the fuckery run of hilliary rotten clintoon. I'm very surprised at the sea of red that poured over the country.

5 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Ford did it for the greater good of the USA an to close the book on tricky dick, This sitting POTUS has much more to lose, legacy - history , party exposure, party healing + unity  by not handing out  pardons. imo  Also, V.P. ass to mouth old crazy joe biden  must be kicking himself  along with sell out Sen. sanders , after the election results, and the fuckery run of hilliary rotten clintoon. I'm very surprised at the sea of red that poured over the country.

Oh, it's going to be a sea of red, alright. 

• Like 1

Did you all forget that the FBI has investigated her e-mails and that the Director has said there is nothing there to prosecute?

Did you not hear DJT tell the country that we owe HRC a "major debt of gratitude for her service to our country"?

I think Trump knows that if he is to succeed that he needs to move from the pettiness of gotcha politics, success is the most important thing to Trump right now and he understands that his promise of putting more money in people pockets is way more fruitful in having success than is grinding an axe for a vanquished opponent. 

“Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country,” Trump said. “I mean that very sincerely.”

“Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division — we’ve got to get together,” he added. “It is time for us to come together as one united people.”

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/11/09/trump-already-set-to-break-promises-to-his-supporters/

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Did you all forget that the FBI has investigated her e-mails and that the Director has said there is nothing there to prosecute?

Did you not hear DJT tell the country that we owe HRC a "major debt of gratitude for her service to our country"?

I think Trump knows that if he is to succeed that he needs to move from the pettiness of gotcha politics, success is the most important thing to Trump right now and he understands that his promise of putting more money in people pockets is way more fruitful in having success than is grinding an axe for a vanquished opponent. 

Agreed.  She just got what was coming to her by being beat in the election, which is much more damaging to her than whatever else someone can dream up.  As much as many of us would like to see her in pinstripes, there's more important things for the donald to get to work on.  No need to waste valuable time and resources on a has been-never will be like hillary.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you not think that just possibly happened in the reverse? 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

did u ever think pressure from the highest level caused there actions? why is it so many from with in the dept are extremely pissed off about it and started leaking info after they saw the way it was headed .

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

did u ever think pressure from the highest level caused there actions? why is it so many from with in the dept are extremely pissed off about it and started leaking info after they saw the way it was headed .

And then Comey sent the letter to Congress 11 days before the election about Wiener's e-mail, then 3 days before the election said they found nothing of concern regarding HRC on Wiener's e-mail.

The gotcha politics has to stop if this country is ever to move forward, it's all minutia just like this piece that's out now about Trump's link to the Russians:  

16 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Clinton's are in Trumps rearview mirror now and I don't think he will pursue anything with them as he will want to look to the future with the goal of bringing the country together, to go after the Clinton's creates more division and animosity.

Trump's words this morning indicate that he's moving on, but I could be reading him wrong.

trump is a life long new york liberal. the clintons were some of his best friends. i can't wait to see how this plays out. if trump continues to cater to the ignorant angry voters, he's doomed. id like to believe he's smarter than the majority of the people that voted for him 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

trump is a life long new york liberal. the clintons were some of his best friends. i can't wait to see how this plays out. if trump continues to cater to the ignorant angry voters, he's doomed. id like to believe he's smarter than the majority of the people that voted for him 

He plays to win, he denigrated his primary opponents with all kinds of nasty names an innuendo and then he followed through with the same tactics in GE and won, he has also made peace with everyone he has beat which makes him the smartest guy in the room right now.

I'm thinking that the smartest guy moves on and doesn't look back, the past is for losers and no one understands that better than Trump.

Like he says, to look back isn't healthy.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He plays to win, he denigrated his primary opponents with all kinds of nasty names an innuendo and then he followed through with the same tactics in GE and won, he has also made peace with everyone he has beat which makes him the smartest guy in the room right now.

I'm thinking that the smartest guy moves on and doesn't look back, the past is for losers and no one understands that better than Trump.

Jesus Vince.  Get a donut for your chair.  

17 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Only way to have clintons not involved is remove all the endorsers of clinton as well...  sanders, pochantes, booker ect ect ect.  Both hillary and bill as well chelsea will be on the campaign trail in 2-3 years and making speeches for the dnc as we move into another election.  

By brushing what she has done aside without proper procedure for justice if deemed necessary by an assembled jury of her peers goes against everything this country stands for.  You should be ashamed of yourself Ben for even  typing And suggesting what you just did.  

On major wounds surgery will promote a better healing with a better long term outcome.  You dont ignore the problem cause it will get worse.  You get rid of the problem rather then cover it up with a bandaid

Good post agree in bold. And they will not be going away im sure of that.

18 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Only way to have clintons not involved is remove all the endorsers of clinton as well...  sanders, pochantes, booker ect ect ect.  Both hillary and bill as well chelsea will be on the campaign trail in 2-3 years and making speeches for the dnc as we move into another election.  

By brushing what she has done aside without proper procedure for justice if deemed necessary by an assembled jury of her peers goes against everything this country stands for.  You should be ashamed of yourself Ben for even  typing And suggesting what you just did.  

On major wounds surgery will promote a better healing with a better long term outcome.  You dont ignore the problem cause it will get worse.  You get rid of the problem rather then cover it up with a bandaid

This.  Trump doesn't have to make a big deal about it, but let the chips fall where they may.  The corruption of the elites in both parties need to be removed.

Edited by racer254

What i read on the findings of the FBI re opening the case is, they "came to the same conclusions they did in the initial investigation".

There was no clearing her of any crimes. he actually outlined them.

He said ,That she was EXTREMELY careless with national security.=  treason

She did in fact lie to congress, and the American people, repeatedly.= felony

she did in fact use multiple devises not approved by ANYONE.= felony

just to name a few.

you can twist it any way you want, she deserves to go down.

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

i got a tip from a local doctor. he suggested that i shift some investments into big pharmaco in the event of a trump win. i'm glad i took his advice and went with a nice blend of drug stocks. i'll ride it through to next month and see what happens. trump is going to pull back on fda testing guidelines for new drugs. there's almost 6000 meds that are will be fast tracked through. huge windfall for drugs companies. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i got a tip from a local doctor. he suggested that i shift some investments into big pharmaco in the event of a trump win. i'm glad i took his advice and went with a nice blend of drug stocks. i'll ride it through to next month and see what happens. trump is going to pull back on fda testing guidelines for new drugs. there's almost 6000 meds that are will be fast tracked through. huge windfall for drugs companies. 

And a ton of anti-depression drugs are being ramped up to fill the lefts "void" of happiness.  So, Trump is doing what he can to help you folks out as quick as he can.  but we know it won't help.  Dosage increases...that's the answer.  Scrambled squid brains are easy to manipulate.  

:lol: