Check your account email address ×

Doctors blast media, say Coronavirus is absolutely nothing to worry about

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

I just got an email from a guy who has been trying to sell me insurance.   

:lmao:

I’m not sure if you have thought of this or had any discussion within the office about this, but we had a producer that created this about coronavirus as it pertains to insurance and I thought it may be helpful or insightful. This is good information about business income/interruption as well as work comp, if there would ever be an issue with the virus. Hope this is something helpful

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We’ll see community spread start and then things will get real

I dont see why it would be any different than the flu strains blowing thru here like crazy now. You dont even know youve been exposed until its too late. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont see why it would be any different than the flu strains blowing thru here like crazy now. You dont even know youve been exposed until its too late. 

And just like the regular flu most people will just get kinda sick and have to stay home for a couple days.  A lot won’t even know they have it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

And just like the regular flu most people will just get kinda sick and have to stay home for a couple days.  A lot won’t even know they have it 

No the flu will kick your ass and if you have corona you are going to get quarantined. Which means you aint going to work or school. SARS and MERS are both coronavirus, if you get it you are going to be fucked up. I suggest you get it and tell us what its like. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No the flu will kick your ass and if you have corona you are going to get quarantined. Which means you aint going to work or school. SARS and MERS are both coronavirus, if you get it you are going to be fucked up. I suggest you get it and tell us what its like. 

No it affects everyone to different degrees just like the flu. A bad flu can kick your ass but they still just consider it a minor medical condition unless you have an immunodeficiency 

Just now, ACE said:

No it affects everyone to different degrees just like the flu. A bad flu can kick your ass but they still just consider it a minor medical condition unless you have an immunodeficiency 

You should get it and tell us about it :bc: 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Local radio station was reporting all day to beware and not fall for coranavirus scams that are going around. Unscrupulous people are trying to profit off peoples fears. We stress, not one case has been confirmed in Michigan.   Then.... ABC news comes on pushing this pure bullshit.  :lol:

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

He's been doing that since the early 1960's and had made millions.

Don. The risks of doing this are huge. Especially at your age. Are you prepared to lose half of everything you have saved?  Is there a reason you want to add this much risk to your life. 

You arent a millionaire. Your buddy is. He knows what he is doing and was young enough to accept the risks. You are not. 

You would be well advised to talk to a certified financial planner. They can explain all the reasons why this is a stupid idea for you. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don. The risks of doing this are huge. Especially at your age. Are you prepared to lose half of everything you have saved?  Is there a reason you want to add this much risk to your life. 

You arent a millionaire. Your buddy is. He knows what he is doing and was young enough to accept the risks. You are not. 

You would be well advised to talk to a certified financial planner. They can explain all the reasons why this is a stupid idea for you. 

I agree.

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He's been doing that since the early 1960's and had made millions.

It called a margin account and you’ll find yourself in a margin call before you know what hit you.